londons burning

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dubee, Aug 9, 2011.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

2. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

BBC: West Indian Negro talking about London Riots

Seems delusional and irrational in his thought process. Lacks vital information as well.

Honestly, the world would be better if we blew the heads off of criminals... instead of housing them for 66,000 US dollars a year in a prison.

*note: wow he has a big nose*

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

someone explain to me why there hasn't been a continuous riot for 100 years because its so much fun and theres clearly no trigger.
    are riots a new concept to you?
    take 40 minutes of your time to watch the documentary in my previous post please. its good and not crazy babble (its mainstream babble!)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  5. Zeke

Zeke Banned

nope, but they tend to have somekind of purpuse and it tends to be demonstrations vs the goverment and shit.
    in this case it's just mainly big groups of masked people breaking into electronics stores.

iow this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcI-NL3Tro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEOpDp3I-E

it's not the "riots" that normally occurs, its just large scale theft thats going on.

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Poor british oral hygiene is as common as black people acting ghetto. We don't get cosmetic surgery on teeth out here we just pay dentists to keep them clean.

I like waking up in the morning with good breath. But yeah rubber bullets will work, they hurt like shit. They will instantly think fuck this I am going home.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

thats a protest

8. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

did he say 3/4 of an hour? holy shit.

so i read how there are gangs of asian-muslim britons that have formed groups to defend themselves from looter gangs

9. Zeke

Zeke Banned

steal shit and avoid the police is their protest?

sounds like a regular criminal to me.

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

There's probably just as much of a percentage of Americans with terribad oral hygiene, and Germans, and French, and virtually every other developed country.

Also, Devourawr wins pretty much on that point. 81 days, the Americans said it was suicide to even attempt it, completely unwinnable, and not only did we do it in 81 days, but it toppled the military of a country bigger than every single one the US has ever invaded put together.

Also, there aren't so much as political issues that sparked, this, but some social issues. But on the flip side to that, there's a huge amount of opportunism going on from people who are there to do nothing more than loot.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

no thats part of a riot

12. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Rioters are smart though. Riot where theres lack of police presence. If they tried to riot in more high class areas, police would be on their ass to protect the rich people and their business.

I don't think it is working (the way it is being controlled), they are move police forces from other regions to london.. what if those other regions have riots as well?

I also think some nazi vampires would set things in order...

13. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

They're taking the police from rural areas, which are very very very unlikely to have a riot. The issue being though, that should things kick off in London, the police from those areas aren't really prepared to deal with this shit.

14. Zeke

Zeke Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYnZW7EIWE
    "it's purely optimistic"
    "it's pure criminality"
    "they are taking advantage of what they see as a lawless situation and a overstretched policeforce to do their work"
    "and help themself to some free goods"

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Actually no, because police officers are probably less armed in high class areas due to their weapons and shit being "unsightly" or something, and their over protective parents not wanting their childs minds to be whatever'd. It's the opposite where in the states rich people are in locked up suburbs guarded by some private or municipal police force.

16. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

if a shop is undefended with no armed shopkeeper and no police presence for +3/4 of an hour, would you take part and loot the store? would you have had one of those days when you say "fuck it" and loot? one of those days that everyone has, to fuck around on a server and exploit/glitch at a risk of getting banned.

kinda stupid to be looting electronics.. since some of it could be traced.

lol. private security eh? rich bastards.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

18. Zeke

Zeke Banned

that they just steal a fk ton of shit out of greed.
    the shooting of the guy and all that shit has nothing to do with the fucktards causing havoc.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

there are also people torching cars and buring down stores. thats not really greed at all.
    in the videos of the looting you showed me. it looks like a couple people looting and a whole lot of people just watching. i never said there weren't opportunistic people i just said people start rioting for a reason.

and i never implied that riots are always justified either

20. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Yea, they wanted excitement and therefor burned down shit.
    nothing beats a big bonfire, right?
    cuz they are normal people.
    there isnt any demonstrations going on there at all.
    its just a gang heading over to and breaking into a specific store and then stealing all the stuff and run away.