londons burning

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dubee, Aug 9, 2011.

1. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

give them both a 1 day forum ban and lock this thread.

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

this?
    This has nothing to do with the protests. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PROTESTS. NOT THE DAMN GOVERNMENT SUMMITS. THIS WHOLE TIME WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU THINK CANADA OVEREACTS TO EVERYTHING AND USED THE PROTESTS AND DAMAGE AS AN EXAMPLE. the guys that firebombed the bank were caught way before this happened so i cant belive how you are still hanging onto this. they were caught and thus not related to the shit that happened at the g20
    so we can all have more threads like this

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  3. ViroMan

Quality op there, forum admins just being haters is all. Your post made them think it really had chuck nancy in it and they freaked out.

4. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

The firebombing WAS a protest in itself (related to the G20), whether you like it or not. The activist group made that very clear what the firebombing was. I included it in my list of G-20 Toronto summit incidents because it was a direct response to the upcoming summit.

Do you know what the G20 is? You know G20 is not just the Toronto summit...

They made it very clear that the firebombing was related to decisions made by the G20 and they will bring more chaos when the G20 summit begins. Lets play fill-in-the-blank

THIS WHOLE TIME WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU THINK CANADA {Activist group} OVEREACTS TO EVERYTHING {G20 policies} AND USED THE PROTESTS AND DAMAGE {Firebombing & threats} AS AN EXAMPLE.​

I'm sure there are at least a dozen other threads that should be locked and their OP permabanned. And I'm looking at you, Mr. Stan sympathizer!

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

never said it wasn't a protest (nice job putting things in my mouth). this was a native group, their main point was their stolen land and such. the g20 policies thing was an afterthought. its like osama saying "death to america (oh and that canada place too)". if canada was attacked by some another group unaffiliated with al queda and such, we wouldn't be saying "1 month ago osama said this and that"

would you prefer "The 2010 G20 Summit at Toronto Sponsered by RBC"?

you say all of canada is a small activist group of 3 people? sorry we dont have 10 people living here and i dont know susie from canada (although im certain shes very very nice)

and now it seems you are the one now acting like the g20 policy is mutually exclusive from the rbc sponsership of the olympics and the tar sands etc.

6. ViroMan

aww.. don't hate because I am friends with someone you don't like. You might as well go kill yourself if thats the case. Im sure there are lots of people who are friends with someone you don't like and if thats the case you must be pumped up, and mad all the time.

Although I know this not to be the case. <me smiles, gently pats the troll WMG on the head, and spins him around then, violently kicks him out the door>

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

At least Mrdee has written some pretty good fan fiction about me, where I am some kind of KGB agent stealing and publishing maps of the planned separation of the black hole between him and Krenzo, WMG on the other hand is an idiot who has an inferiority complex towards Canada, which I don't even understand how that's possible to have.

8. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Well you aren't denying that the firebombing was a protest, related to the G-20 policies & the upcoming G-20 summit... that's all you needed to say. Then there was no point criticizing my original post or the wiki page.

I explicit said it was all of the above in the previous reply. This argument started when you stated that the firebombing had NOTHING to do with the G-20 summit. It looks like you abandon that.

Who ever said I disliked Mr. Stan (except himself)? :confused:

Geez all of that and you got the premise wrong... /sigh

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

related in the most minimal way possible. thus, not deserving of mention in your paragraph about the toronto g20.

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Summarise this shit, it got boring really quickly.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

summarisation is that walmart tried to troll with his twisting of words, and i called his bluff.

12. ViroMan

I think the fact that you two have been at it so long means that his trolling was a success.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

I'm having more fun than he is.

thing is, walmart hates losing arguments and will keep going on and on until somebody at least gives up.

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

hes a bitter old man he is

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

dude that's so true no wonder hes so annoying.

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

If I were trolling, and you were calling my bluff, you wouldn't be part of this shitstorm for the past couple of days.

As ViroMan alluded, you failed as soon as you got into the argument.

As for the argument itself:

That's your opinion and that's fine. I looked at Wikipedia and activist group's statement and took the same stance as they did. What is FACT is that you took the wiki passage out-of-context by removing the last two sentences referring to the G-20 and claimed the firebombing had nothing to do with the G-20.

If you think winning an argument is butchering the facts and calling it an opinion, then you won.

I actually got my internet modem an hour ago, so I can finally play some games. I'll actually cease being "a dubee" and walk away from this, because no matter if I was trolling (not exactly true), you lose either way.

PS: No more delays for final ESL match! hooray!

17. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol i think your being a walmartgreeter not me. You care too much about being right.

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

i took out the rest because it wasn't related to what i was quoting. i was refuting your post that implied the firebombing happened during the g20, and showed the reasons for why it was done.

yeah totally. gues im betterthan_walmart
    no you just said i won