Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brutos, Jun 1, 2010.
This was quite refreshing:
whats it about
That was pretty fun, albeit too easy and short.
Wtf is propositional calculus.
Something like boolean algebra with weird symbols (or the formalism for it, or whatever).
Wait, wait wait.
Those were actual symbols?
Very weird, much circular logic,
I enjoyed it, (but ... 8 mb? :eek: Less music and more questions would have been better imo)
It's free, don't complain.
I guess I'm not a logical being per this game's arguments.
Empires is free, too, so am I alone in this forum? :D
WHAT IS A MAN?
Got bored half way through, silly game.
1. The music is annoying
2. Ten text screens are NOT the reason the download is 7 MB heavy
3. The game consists only of ten text screens and that music
4. IF something is annoying AND causes the download to be 7 MB heavy THEN it is superfluous
5. IF the music is superfluous AND anyone with five minutes worth of Flash experience could have done a better job THEN the game sucks
6. Anyone with five minutes worth of Flash experience could have done a game without the dropdown issues
7. IF someone programs a game without dropdown issues THEN he has done a better job than this game
8. THEREFORE ?
7mb is negligible enough.
Deal with it.
no, its not like we would live in the age of broadband where you could dl that in less then a second (theoretically) - dreamer
Do you tell me to waste bandwidth? Think of the enviroment!!!!!
9/10 is annoying it is obvious what the answer is but getting it all right for the thing took me a few tries.
OK, for people who missed my point, here's why I'm not impressed with this game:
1. It seems really not that well done. You can't tell me that the dropdown issues are an unsolvable problem for a moderately skilled programmer.
2. I hated the music and had to turn it off so I could concentrate on the game. Yes, that's subjective. But this hasn't been about anything other than my subjective opinion from the start.
3. I'm not saying I didn't like the concept. Yes, it's a nice little idea. You like it? Here's a hundred nice little ideas. Not one of them takes three minutes for a download. I wouldn't criticize something so much, especially when I don't know how to do it better, but that link goes to another game that's just as free and so much more fun. I reserve the right to compare this game with any other game for the same prize (or lack thereof).
wtf is the point of that game
to find astar?
is there a specific strat to do so?
1. Whats the point of killwhoring in TF2?
2. Use logic.
I find it amusing that most criticism are about the presentation of the game and not about the content itself. It shows that gaming still has a long long way to mature.
Separate names with a comma.