Lets Play: NationStates

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jessiah, Mar 25, 2010.

1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

how do you assimilate someone?

2. Zeke

Zeke Banned

[​IMG]

3. OuNin

OuNin Member

4. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

Yeah, that's how I got screwed on tariffs. I wanted "lower tariffs" and got "REMOVE ALL TARIFFS".

Also my economy is so bad. I'm worse at making cars than... The people who have banned cars.

5. Omneh

Omneh Member

"I agree," mused sociology professor Beth Wong. "But I don't think the protestors are going far enough. Public nudity shouldn't be an option: it should be compulsory. Nudity is highly liberating. And it would put that disgusting "Hooters" out of business once and for all."

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

6. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

Its cynical population of 10 million are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.

lul

7. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

how do i up my population

9. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

You don't. It happens over time. On its own.

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

The Republic of Tricktatorship is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass -- devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 42%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

Crime is moderate. Tricktatorship's national animal is the mayama's mother, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the zen.

11. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

IMO would be better if national animal was the mother of mayama, doesn't sound like a Wiitard picked it ;)

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

So I join the WA just like that(snaps fingers) and apparently its got hallowed halls and shit, but it isn't that huge because I just joined by clicking "join the WA".

We should start sending telegrams to peeps telling them to join our region to show how big of dicks we can be!

We are also ranked pretty high up for vehicle factorys, which is kinda a huge coincidence seeing as that is the main part of empires.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  13. OuNin

OuNin Member

endorse badassadad. our vf is unrestricted.

14. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

The Republic of HEXI LAND LUL is a tiny, pleasant nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 10 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Commerce and the Environment are on the agenda. Income tax is unheard of. A healthy private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Furniture Restoration and Beef-Based Agriculture.

Surveillance cameras are banned, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and bicyclists are banned from major roads. Crime is a serious problem. HEXI LAND LUL's national animal is the sh1tweed, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the sh1t.

HEXI LAND LUL is ranked 19th in the region and 27,453rd in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.

how to manufacture arms faster?

15. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Military :3

16. OuNin

OuNin Member

you be a badass.

17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Civil Rights:
    Very Good
    Economy:
    Very Strong
    Political Freedoms:
    Very Good

awesome.... things keep going better and better for me

does choosing to ignore an issue give any bad effects? its the car thing, i dont want to give em money, ban cars nor do i want to prevent people from protesting

18. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Ignore means changing nothing. The issue as stated remains as stated.

19. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

bitchin I'm top third arms manufacturer in our region and am 9063rd in the world.

I'm awesomley cool.

20. OuNin

OuNin Member

Badassadad is ranked 1st in the region and 2,511th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.