Lets Play: NationStates

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jessiah, Mar 25, 2010.

1. OuNin

OuNin Member

i did not know that nationstates was back. i am excite.

badassadad returns.

The Bad Dudes of Badassadad is a massive, economically powerful nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.297 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste and avoid even more costly cleanup costs, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Badassadad's national animal is the Badass, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the fine dime brizzle.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. Cloud

Cloud Member

Ounin, gtfi the empire of raeg! :<
    Edit: :D

3. OuNin

OuNin Member

i have

4. Empty

Empty Member

lol badasses are dying out in your country.

5. OuNin

OuNin Member

damned shame

6. communism

communism poof

The Republic of Ngrs is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its devotion to social welfare. Its hard-nosed population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

7. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Edit: No i did it wrong. :(

Wtf this is a browsergame, i thought its another awesome forum game. Gtfo I just wasted my time writing an awesome text about my state :(

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

lets make a game then brutos

im thinking something along the lines of dividing the empires-mod world chart into risk sections and playing risk on it

9. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

is there a cloudless map?

edit: without the names on?

11. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

The Jekotian north is mine. As well as the islands to the north east.

12. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

And oh just you new starters wait, everyone starts out with a decent nation, it takes time to get raped by unforeseen consequences.

13. Marshall Mash

Marshall Mash 3D Artist

The Jingoistic States of Fascistia The Glorious is a fledgling, pleasant nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its compassionate, cynical population of 5 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."

14. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Someone make a flag for the region? 150x100 pixels, 30kb filesize max. Should be related to raeg.

15. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

Dammit ounin I wanted to use the Estonian flag. >:(

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

The Holy Empire of Kaneomanie is a fledgling, pleasant nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
    The small government is effectively ruled by the Department of Social Welfare, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 9%. A substantial private sector is led by the Basket Weaving industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Soda Sales.

civil rights: Average
    Economy: Good

not too bad for a start ... :)

17. Cloud

Cloud Member

Hey! D'ya have anything against me?

18. Zeke

Zeke Banned

The Dominion of EpicZeke is a fledgling, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 54%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

Elections have been outlawed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. EpicZeke's national animal is the troll, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the cake.

Category: Psychotic Dictatorship
    Civil Rights: Unheard Of
    Economy: Struggling
    Political Freedoms: Outlawed
    Motto: "CAKE OR DEATH!"

:D

19. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Please remake your nation into a brothel.

20. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

HAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOB

My political freedom ranking already improved. l2government