Lesbian Catch Corner

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WalMartGreeter, May 31, 2011.

1. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Bro I know you're trying to sound like you got it all figured out but.... You should wiki agnostic.
    Notice how it's possible to be agnostic and be an atheist who shoves his beliefs in someones throat.

Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not have belief in the existence of any deity, and agnostic because they do not claim to know that a deity does not exist.

It is also possible to be a follower of

Weak agnosticism (also called "soft," "open," "empirical," or "temporal agnosticism") The view that the existence or nonexistence of any deities is currently unknown but is not necessarily unknowable; therefore, one will withhold judgment until/if any evidence is available. A weak agnostic would say, "I don't know whether any deities exist or not, but maybe one day, when there is evidence, we can find something out."

Strong agnosticism (also called "hard," "closed," "strict," or "permanent agnosticism") The view that the question of the existence or nonexistence of a deity or deities, and the nature of ultimate reality is unknowable by reason of our natural inability to verify any experience with anything but another subjective experience. A strong agnostic would say, "I cannot know whether a deity exists or not, and neither can you."

Richard Dawkins He specifies his position by means of a scale of 1 to 7. On this scale, 1 indicates "100 per cent probability of God." A person ranking at 7 on the scale would be a person who says "I know there is no God..." Dawkins places himself at 6 on the scale, which he characterizes as "I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there", but leaning toward 7. About himself, Dawkins continues that "I am agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at the bottom of the garden."[

You are probably atheist in a form or another :) You also said no one will ever know what comes after death. How do you know?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  2. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

I say fuck it we are running low on tickets and his research is shit

F S Space the fucker out.

3. Zeke

Zeke Banned

we even got tzar bombs but the fucker is locking the VF :(

F S SPACE!!!

4. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator