Kick the Squad Leader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Goose, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Goose

Goose Member

I couldn't tell you how many countless times the leader of my squad, who knows what hes doing leaves/gets disconnected, and puts a complete noob in charge of squad. This isn't a big deal when the noob actually listens, but when he is just a complete idiot, things can't get done. I recommend putting an option in the squad system, that if a majority (50%+1) of the remaining squad votes to kick the squad leader, hes kicked out of the squad.

Please don't give me the bs of join another squad if its such a big deal. Late game situation and your squad has 40-50 unused points. It seems very useful to be able to implement this function.

2. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

I concur.

Money aint jewels motherfuck-r, you lose.

3. Connor Ryde

Connor Ryde Member

I agree as well,

just two days ago i witnessed a sad act of leader noobishness... more as an innocent bystander actually, but still. A few guys whose names i found on this forum several times were in a squad, and some guy was leader... they had around 50 points left and did not want them to be gone, so they asked the guy to leave and rejoin, well... first they asked, then they begged, then they asked more, then they asked in a flame-ish way.... i can't remember if he actually left the squad, but i can already imagine how incredibly annoying that must have been.

So, if you can mutiny vote the commander, why not the squad leader? (also, an option to offer leadership of the squad to another squaddie would be a nice thing too)

4. Goose

Goose Member

Yesterday on district, I had to threaten the guy since we were out of tickets, that I would not revive him until he left the squad. So I sat there for 5 mins tea bagging his corpse, until he left. Then I revived but of course after 15 mins of waiting, it was way too late.

5. Sayton

Sayton Member

Great idea.

6. thaile

thaile Member

I second this Idea.

Also about the offer leadership to another squad member would be great too.

Just imagine a squad of engineer and a nader working together and come across an enemy base. The engineer leader can offer the nader leadership so he can use the arty skill without the entire team having to leave and give up their skill bonus. Then the nader can offer it back so that they can be revived.