Job Predictament

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alucard13mmfmj, Nov 4, 2012.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

since the 8 classes of anatomy + lab is full way before i can even register. *it seems i'll have to beg and ask the counselors or advisors to allow me to register early for those classes for the next term in summer/fall. or else im fucked forever because of my registration time. Students get earlier registration time based on seniority.

i think i should take a class or two just for education/fun. tell me what you think. for some reason, these classes have a lot of space left...
    -Japanese 1 (i took it already like 4-5 years ago, but forgot most of it)
    -BUSR 50 - Real Estate Principles
    Introductory real estate law, public control, property valuation, finance and real estate practice. Meets some of the California Real Estate Salesperson and Broker License requirements and meets 30 hours toward Basic Appraisal Procedures 2008 Appraiser Qualifications Board (AWB) requirements for certified-residential/certified-general appraiser license. Also provides 30 hours toward office of real estate Appraisers (OREA) requirements for state licensing. (maybe getting a realtor's license for the lols)
    -I can maybe take some business management classes like... Small Business Management, Principles of Exporting and Importing , Business Organization and Management. Possibly gets an associates in business.
    -OR... *i havn't checked* but I can retake classes that I sucked at at my university and try to get a better grade.

still looking at the catalogue.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

fucking college.

today i went to register.
    anatomy class + lab and medical terminology has been full. no luck.

all business classes full and half the waitlists are full

realtor class only 7-10pm classes available. eugh. not going to take it during those times just for lols/exploration

Emergency Medical Technican I is full =|

Japanese 1. I cannot retake (bastards) because i took it already.. 5 years ago. even though i forgot EVERYTHING.

I got a C in microbiology at my university. I am thinking of retaking it at my community college and try to get an A or at least a B.

Graphics arts is full/waitlist.

Kinda wish there was a webdesign/progrmaing class. At anyrate

3. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

I'm going to ask you a few questions to sate my curiosity.

Why do you keep posting here? What sympathy do you hope to elicit? What support do you hope to garner? People have given you advice numerous times already, and you have turned down that advice repeatedly. You have had numerous job offers already, and you have turned down those offers repeatedly as well. Do you think, at this point, that anyone still cares about your condition, if they ever even cared in the first place? Everyone has woes; everyone struggles. At the core, you are no different from the rest of the population.

Admittedly, I get some sort of perverse satisfaction from reading your posts, because it shows to me the face of failure. No matter how hard I work, I don't stop, because I know that if I do, I could be you (albeit without the sexual deviancy/anime obsession); but your posts therefore only benefit me, not you. I'm the one pointing and laughing; you're the one getting laughed at. Unless you're a masochist as well as a pedophile, I suggest that you stop continually lamenting your woes to apathetic strangers. If you won't give yourself a single iota of respect, you'll find that no one will. This self-pity is disgustingly exhausting.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Jesus fucking take that , alex.

5. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

I'm sorry, I know that it's rude as hell, but I've worked my ass off for the past two years to ensure that I'll get into a half-way decent college (hopefully), and I know that I'll do the same when I do get to college. So when I hear pathetic excuses like "I don't want to take a class because it goes from 7p.m.-10p.m. and I have to sleep 10 hours a day", it really pisses me off.

6. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Actually, i was only suprised by the apprent (ly not so) out-of-character burst.

7. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

Well, I'm generally not this harsh, but reading Alucard's writing just makes me really angry for some reason. It always seems defeatist and overly pessimistic. I especially hate it when he writes arrogant shit like:

or:

8. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Well. I don't really need any of those classes, besidse the bio related ones. I need anatomy and medical terminology. Going to take a class for lols from 7-10 is not particularly worth the money. Only thought about it because one of my co-workers just got his realtor license and jsut wondering what it is about (3 month process i heard). My co-worker would recommend me a realtor office to study and take classes at for realtor exam/license.

I also find it quite interesting that you keep tabs on my quotes =p.

Also, my sleep hours normalized to 7-8 hours now.

9. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

I didn't keep tabs on your quotes so much as I typed "alucard retard" into the search function, and I pulled the first couple of things that came up.

Edit: I can find a lot of funny shit that way. Like this gem:

said in response to:

I think my favorite part of that tirade was the "(arguably) the same species as me" part.

10. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

Anyways, could you just answer the question as to wherefore you keep posting here about your life, because I am completely and utterly bemused as to why you think doing so constitutes anything short of an exercise in futility.

11. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Hexi schooling me in how to properly talk shit.

10/10 would read again.

Also, I get progressively calmer as time goes on. I don't think I have it in me to go batshit like that any more.

12. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

im glad i make yall feel better about yourselves ;). seems i has a purpose in life.

13. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I thought it was common knowledge that Alucard is trolling us and we are all just indulging him to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

14. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

perhaps it is a bit of column A and a bit of column B? who knows ;(.

15. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

The only way to deal with us is to completely ignore that we are even here.

By even acknowledging the fact we are people, you already lost.
    We are not humans, we are monsters in sheep clothing and we feast upon the emotions of others.

The only way to deal with trolls is to not even respond to them and move on.

There is also a ignore feature installed just in case your jimmies are rustled too much.

The way I met him that it was 5am in the morning and sent me a message about some anime bullshit, as I were going to bed.
    And I sat there in my chair berating him for two hours. That is exactly when I saw the demon, the true face of all evil.
    In a shape of a small Asian with an incredibly hot sister.

16. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

Hmmm, I have a better idea.

17. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

But that's illegal in 17 states and I'm pretty sure the it violates all kinds of EU directives.

18. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

19. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I read this thread just to see what's up with alucard and hope him all the best.

You just behave like typical Empires members now.

20. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Alucard is being a bit of a bitch, but Emcalex, that rage is downright hilarious.