Is there a PUG this weekend?

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by Tuxu, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Tuxu

Tuxu Member

Is there a PUG this weekend? If so then where is the relating post? I couldn't see it.

Thanks! :)

2. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I haven't organised anything. Demand seems to have dropped off for now. They started really strong and then just dropped off.

If enough people make the right noises then I'm happy to start doing them again. This week I say we just try and fill up one of the normal servers. Last weekend it was busy.

I'll make an announcement for next weekend and of enough people register their interest I'll do it.

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I even organised OC at midday to have time. Oh well, pub games are going to suffice.

4. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I wish I could play Saturdays but I'm always working. A pug in the middle of the week would be totally rad though.

5. Misfire

Misfire Always Lost

It did drop off but didn't die completely. You kind of started a trend with the first ones, and it's be come a bit of a habit for some. You can normally find a decent number playing (15-30) every Saturday from around 7pm-11pm UTC time (adjust for your time zone).

Last time there was an organized one, I couldn't log in for an hour because the 48 slot server was full. Bump that puppy up eh!

A mid week one would be ok by me, but by the time I can play (UTC -5) it's horribly late (or early AM) for the Euro clocks . Need to recruit more UTC -8 and UTC +8+9 (Aussie) players I guess.