Interested in Factorio?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xyaminou, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

I'm seeing more and more people on my friends list play Factorio, which makes me wonder, do you play it alone? with or without mods?
    But more importantly, would you be interested in a co-op server for everyone to play together?

I've been thinking about opening a server for all of us to play together, but I would like to make sure there's interest.
    Before you answer that, you should know that I am planning to make it modded (some would call it heavily modded). And that even if you don't own the game and don't feel like buying it yet, you can download it via torrents and still play with us.

If there's enough interest I will put up a poll to determine if we should have set times to all get together or just leave it on 24/7 and hope to see each other.

https://goo.gl/forms/5FyrRzARikUtfbJl2

https://discord.gg/jd4PPvt

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Lollum

Lollum Tester++

If you don't mind me noobing around, sure.

3. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I would be interested. JK has also recently gotten into Factorio so he might be interested in this too.

4. MartinPL

MartinPL Member

I played factorio a little (10h sp), but being an amateur and someone who always push Total world domination against aliens being racist to my comintern factories doing VW pollution could make me a bad, waste of slot on server. :gasmask:

5. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

My god this game looks like it could easily consume your life

6. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

7. Oktay

Oktay Member

I played Factorio for a long time is getting boring if you play it alone even with mods.To see that some peopel in the empire community are interseted in factorio brings me back all the fun. Playing factorio in a group is the best thing,we can share our constructs,improve it and the best thing work together every thing is getting faster because every one has there own goal and strength. If we get a server it MUST have mods with mods the game has more content and more ways to build stuff.Instaling mods in factorio is very easy if some one has a problem with it i can help you.

Mods that i want: Bobs mod : Is a big mod and gives the player much content
    : Yuoki mod : is a mod focus on energy it has (for me) the best modded engines in factorio and some other stuff
    :Factorissimo 2 : is a mod were you have a warehouse. you can go inside of it and place there stuff makes you builds very compact

I dont have any problems if there is other mods

Xyaminou likes this.
  8. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Mr. X if you wanted more friends, just say so.
    No need to make people sign legal binding contracts, and applications.

Here; I will add you on steam and send you pictures of girl butts.
    Some are black, some are Asian, and some are men with very feminine features.

Here is a taste.
    http://i.imgur.com/veBRv4l.jpg

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  9. JK!

JK! Member

< 3

Teef, is this subscription service? If so how much are you charging?

10. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Here is a small update, I'm glad to see so many people showing interest, I would like to wait until next week to start. It would give time for people who only come on the forums or on steam during week-ends to show their interest. And I intend to PM some more people.

Ideally I would like everyone to be here for the "launch", so it would most likely be the week-end after this one.

11. BigTeef

Dick pics.
    1 per session

callofmuts likes this.
  12. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

13. Ranger

Ranger Member

Will you make a modpack?

14. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

I will make an archive with all the mods in it that you just have to extract in your mod folder, that's how simple it is.

15. BigTeef

We have come a long way of downloading mod tools and 3rd party software, and a shitload of CSS updates. To just dragging and dropping shit into folders and it working.
    Technology is scary.

16. Oktay

Oktay Member

Wait where is Yuoki mod ? it should be on the mod list too i mean angels mod and bobs mod are 2 big mods they eat a lot of electricity.Yuoki mod has the best moded engine with out Yuoki mod we can only build big ugly steam turbines.MR X WHERE IS YUOKI MOD GIVE ME MY YUOKI MOD NOW !!! oh i forgot angel s refining supports Yoaki mod too so get this mod now here is a link https://mods.factorio.com/mods/YuokiTani/Yuoki get this mod MR X I SWEAR IS VERY GOOD AND DONT TELL ME KS POWER MOD IS ENOUGH IF IT IS YES YOU ARE A FUCKING NUB KS POWER IS BULLSHIT GET YUOKI COME ON !!!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  17. MartinPL

MartinPL Member

Well i not sure if Yuoki with engines-addon is updated to cooperate with other mods correctly, i saw, that there are some issues that made exceptions with boiler crafting that had to shut down it. Additionally i don't like mods without tech trees, having everything at start is kinda crappy and mods that could make game easier is like putting baby mode on. Natural evolution should make aliens more hugging to players and RSO more demanding to make trains. I use for now: Bio industries, all Bob's modules, Factorissimo 2, All Natural evolution modules, RSO and some graphics mod like; asphalt roads, color-coding, textplates. Still i want to thank you Oktay for giving me now a reason to play more factorio. More f-ckery with more resources and starting to admire there is chemistry... Waiting for mod adding more combat vehicles that gonna give me need to make Rolled homogeneous armour (RHA) and start pouring tanks left and right. F-ck rocket silo, who need them when you can rule the planet!

18. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

These are just the mods I was playing with my brother, the one I'm familiar with. Any other mods I would have to test.

BUT, more importantly, I do not actually own the game (because I'm a cheap fuck) and therefore I can't download more mods, so if you guys want more mods you're going to have to send me the files. Once I have the files I will test them for gameplay, graphics and compatibility, and if they check out we can include them.

19. Oktay

Oktay Member

MartinPL Is updated to version 15 and above personally i play with mods too and i dont have any problems with yuoki and the engine addon and you dont have anything from the start you still need to get all the resources and there is a yuoki tech tree mod so you need to research yuoki stuff here is the link https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Peppe/Yi_Tech_Tree So i think with the tech tree for yuoki there is no problem to install it even for you mods like Factorissimo 2 should be in the list too but for me Factorissimo 2 is a optional mod and there are mods that buffs bitters or add like really strong biters but personally i dont know if is good to install it on the server. we all togheter can really stomp the biters and is no problem for us even with pistols and turrets only with6 - 8 players you just conquer the planet from the start but is depends how many active player playing on the server if it is too many we can add a mod to buff the biters if not there is only 2 active players playing on the server i dont know if we need a extra mod for it. but for real i dont know how we can balanced the biters i mean it should not be easy to kill them because with mods you just destroy the enemies early on

20. Oktay

Oktay Member

Mr X if you dont have the game you cant download the mods on the mod site so i am trying to intall all the mods i will send it to you