Insurgency

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Krenzo, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAllmightyMighty

TheAllmightyMighty Member

i think that some voice commands in insurgency sound like Dr.Zoidberg ^^

and why am i still a fuc*ing junior member?? XD
    I played emp since 1.06

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2007
  2. KILLX

KILLX Banned

post moar (its post based)

3. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

I can understand the TK part, everyone looks the same at certain distance or in shadowed areas (at least on my computer it does) & I've died many times trying to figure out if this guy is on my team or not, I've yet to Tk someone, but I did accidentally fire on few of my team members (lucky them that I only had a shotgun & I was a good distance away). My kill count so far in this game is three...^^ (All of them close up shotgun to the the face or gut).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  4. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Seems like they need some Headshotmaster, who has enough balls for a small regiment of soldiers.

5. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Guuuuuuys, Guuuuuuys, We're looking the flag. Awwww no no no, come on guys, come on. They're stealing our flag. You all suck, come on, guuuuuys guuuuuys.

Not sure if anyone would play Insugency if that was the case beerdude

6. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

They need a 42nd member named Baltz.

"SIT DOWN!"

7. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

If you'd bother to check the site, that member has come back into existance. But he needs to be drunk anyway....:-p

Insmod isn't that bad. When playing with a group of guys on vent, even though I had no mic, I did extremely well. Myself and 2 other guys on vent with me were consistently on top of a full server (around 20 people I think?) And when game is in full swing, I don't notice if the voices do suck a little.

8. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

I was on, but my mic was broke.

BTW, thank you :D

9. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Say, we should all play a game of insurgency just for kicks. Just hit me up on IRC when you need an extra.

10. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

emp_recuit rush!

11. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

But I don't have it yet.

Damn modem.

12. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

:D

We should arrange a time where we all join some server with the name emp_recruit. and we should ask how to get ammoz.

13. supaste

supaste Member

i played it and i like the realism.. but its just rly boring and hard to follow whats going on.

14. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

I played it and I like it alot. Its not very hard to figure out with half a brain. I like that fact that i can kill someone from range with an M4 in just a few shots. The overall feel of the mod feels...polished. It may lag out and crash every few games, but i have a lot of fun playing it when its working. It helps to play sniper alot, as that is the funnest =)

15. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

I still don't like snipers, to me the funnest class was the RPG Gunner, I got so many kills yesterday camping one door way with meh RPG. :D

16. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

emp_recruit rush?

your will be done.

17. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

I didnt seem to comment on this game yet.

Well after playing this for quite a while. Yesterday Was the first time we actually had 2 teams of people that actually knew what they were doing, or atleast half of em ^^. Anyway, we had proper teamwork, it was just awesome, even though all_talk was still on, we had people telling their status etc. I was commander of the first squad, and I would always be the one upfront, with my corpsman and riflemen right behind me, support and sniper at their position giving cover, i'd throw smoke grenade, look around corners if it save, then throw my waypoint, cross the street, then use my "move" command if its clear, and its just great to see a rine train pass the street, just lovely when you get the chance to be in such a game and looking behind you while you're upfront. We won a lot of the games as rines on almaden and lost a lot too.

Once you get into it like I did its quite enjoyable, it just has great immersion, there was definitly a point in the game where I was comparing it to being a real soldier in iraq, even though its probably a false depiction of what it really is like. One of the other memorable moments in the game was another 12 vs 12, where a lot of us were pinned down on the street, you'd have a few get out of prone and try and run into a building, where only 2 of em would make it while their teammates were getting shot down to the left and right of them, loads of guys all in prone camping behind cars and stuff and you'd have the random guy to scared to get away from his cover and just look at the rest waiting till its clear. It just looked great and without the great art it would have never been the same.

Really love the immersion, the realistic - but not too much of it - gameplay, the way its based on teamwork, the maps are great too, packed and pretty :D

18. Empires Noob

Empires Noob Member

With the patch i can finally join a server.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  19. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

Aww... sheit... Should've read this thread before I downloaded it... It'll most likely run at 10 SPF on my comp. :( Oh well, time to test it.

20. KILLX

KILLX Banned

10 shits to ever f word?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.