Infiltration Round 9: L2GM plox.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I smell another yo dawg joke in here.

2. Empty

Empty Member

The votes came down and it turned out that well, Vulkanis wasn't really that popular beforehand. Despite his protests, the votes kept rolling in.

Vulkanis was put down, before he could do any permanent damage.

Night begins.

3. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Noooooooo

This is bad luck. Cloud did not die first.

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

we should vote out the annoying ones always first from now on, even if we end up voting out all the cool characters and doom base crew it will make the rest of the game more fun

5. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

That's pretty mean blizz, mayaswell just say they can't play instead.

----

Ikalx sat by the fire in the middle of the camp, chewing on the stem of a pipe thoughtfully. At his feet lay Vulkanis's bag, which he had just searched. "I suppose it had to be done." He said to the few gathered around the fire, taking a long pull. "That man was always a little unhinged, hell he even lied about being a gren...not that I can blame him."

Ikalx pulled his frontiersman hat down to shade his eyes and puffed on his pipe, staring at the full moon above. "It's a hunter's moon, that." He gestured with the pipe. "Some call it a killer's moon. There'll be blood tonight...watch yourselves." He fingered the flintlock pistol at his side. "Watch yourselves.." He repeated absently, his eyes on the moon.

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

wat... u r the flintlock pistol gay?

anyway, there only purpose is to mess up the game so they shouldn't be able to play at the start anyway...

7. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

If no one is going to listen to the annoying people, they can't do any harm. The harmful people are those that conspire.

The infiltrators aren't just going to sit around for 3 nights while we kill off all the "annoying" people either. As we can't abstain, we have to vote off someone though. If someone is being annoying, I got no problem with that, but I will only do so if I find them annoying.

That sort of thing shouldn't be how we decide who to vote for. It is even counter intuitive towards the goal of this game. That is, unless you are an infiltrator.

8. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

So, now brenodi are infiltarating jekotians?

Lets face it, after several rounds of epic fail, vulkanis had it coming, but still I am suprised that cloud wasn't the first one to die this round. The note about vulk's death was hilarious.

Time to do some research on the text.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

if we have no leads better to vote out the people that have a high chance of fucking us over late game... its like having someone infected on your surviver squad with a rule that at least 1 person has to die every day, only natural you give them up first to save long term viable people for last

10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

You're insulting me why :confused:

11. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

And why did you bother to post that?
    You made your point clear the last time.

12. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Blizzerd seems to be infected with rage :o

13. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

We are a group of jekotian sympathizers this time around, we all must be infected with rage against the Brenodi.

14. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

btw, the comment about the infiltrators being ragtag.....

watch out for devs who have not participated in clans. Brutos, Kylegar, blizzerd, recon, or possibly jessiah.

They are people that empty has worked with before, so I doubt that dev members who are in a clan are included. Clan members in the list are Myself, scardybob, trickster, ikalx, and I think aeoneth. Not sure about aeoneth though.

Not a great option for a clue, but that's the only thing odd I saw about the paragraph. In any event, it's a start.

15. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Drat, you have discovered my secret affiliation with the dot clan. Now how will I be able to continue my dastardly deeds unnoticed?

16. Cloud

Cloud Member

Need an update here, I haven't been assassinated yet.

17. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

The cannon fodder should reveal himself in this thread with a screenshot with his pm from empty about his role, then the other's with "special" roles should send pm to the cannon fodder with their infiltration role(screenshot). That way they could work togheter as a team against the infiltrators.

Also Metal Smith: I am in a clan too and I think Blizzerd and Brutos are in CW.

18. Empty

Empty Member

you can't quote your role PM or screencap it.

EDIT: 1 hour to send in targets.

19. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

oh, I think I missed that rule.
    I just saw some people do it in previous rounds and I thought it was okay.

20. Empty

Empty Member

I just doublechecked and it turnsout I already had all the PMs.

In the darkness of the night, several sets of feet crunched through the thick snow, undertaking their own private business.

Blizzerd was among them. He slunk towards Trickster's tent.
    "Where do you think you are going." a voice behind him stated.
    "I'm just uh. Checking on Trickster, I'm worried."
    "A likely story." stated the man following Blizzerd.
    He brought up his rifle and dropped a single round into his head.
    Blizzerd slumped into the snow, dead. His killer swore, and faded into the dark of the night.

Another man moved towards Brutos' tent in the night. He opened the front of the tent, letting the wind blow in. Brutos shivered in his sleep but didn't stir.
    He levelled a rifle on Brutos' head, and put his finger on the trigger. Before he could pulled the trigger he heard someone running through the snow. Before he could turn around he was divetackled by someone he couldn't identify. The rifle fell to the floor and discharged, shooting his assailant in the leg. Brutos woke up with a start, and saw what was going on. Brutos' saviour limped out of the tent, while the murderer grabbed his rifle and ran. Brutos fired a few rounds off with the pistol he had under his pillow, but both missed his assailant. Footsteps faded into the distance.

complete_ and Metal Smith sat in a tent, staring at a small monitor.
    "I'm getting something on the camera." complete_ stated.
    "What is it?" Metal enquired.
    "It looks like someone has a rifle, they're heading towards um. The east side of camp."
    "Uh, complete. We're the only tent here."
    "Oh shit."
    The pair scrambled for their pistols. They heard footprints approaching.
    "Oh man oh god oh man oh god." complete_ muttered under his breath.
    "It's okay man we'll be fi-" Metal Smith was cut off by a round fired through the tent's side, straight through his neck. Metal Smith fell to the floor of the tent.
    complete_'s terror changed into anger. He let out a battlecry and dived out the tents flap with his pistol. He was surrounded by three men. He took 3 shots and all of them missed.
    One kicked the pistol out of his hand, another kicked him in the face.
    The third cocked a pistol.
    "Goodnight." he said, as he splattered complete_'s head across the cold snow.

Aeoneth crawled out of his tent, groggy. He stepped out into the snow and unzipped his fly. After writing his name in the snow, he zipped himself up and turned around. Someone was waiting.
    "Evening." he said, as he unloaded buckshot into Aeoneth's chest.

Morning gents.