Infiltration Round 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

qft
    There's no point in hiding, especially in this round since we don't have a rifleman, well beside if you're not capeable of lying or can't stop yourself from bandwaggoning your next victim ...

2. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Ok, I was wrong. That was a Grantrithor clue.

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

What's that, the round where one of the infils is Paradox totally collapses with all the infiltrators dying? It can't be possible.

4. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Destroyer voting again in favour of the infils?:rolleyes:

5. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I think it is sort of a running gag now.

6. ImSpartacus

Yeah, they are going to need his help now that half of them are in the ground.

7. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Lol, future voting guidance : vote the opposite of who destroyer votes :-D

8. Z100000M

Empty should just implement Destroyer and Paradox.

Paradox gets a random class, but he does not have any powers.
    Destroyer is a Cult Leader type of class, only instead whoever he defends turns into a mafia/werewolf/inf.

9. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I'm starting to pity the Infiltrators. 2/12 of the possible targets, or 16.67%, are grens. 16.67% chance that this night, their manpower gets cut in half.

Actually, with two grens and two infiltrators, base crew will win by doing nothing but waiting for the infiltrators to kill themselves.

10. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Welcome to another broadcast of the Infiltration Station, brought to you by your currently slightly-pissed and slightly pissed-off host, Devourawr.

Here's what we're dealing with currently. Two days, two votes, two successful infiltrator kills. This is good, but we're not out the the woods yet. Losing Trickster kind of sucks, but only because he brings the occassional laugh out of the game, which makes him valuable in the end. You gotta love Trix.

Anyhoo, welcome to NIGHT TWO. Hopefully you've all gotten over you little anti-devourawr racism fad and we can move onwards, but just in case you haven't, please scroll back through the last 8 pages of this thread, reread them, and then proceed to do violent things with your sexual organs. Violently.

devourawr grant
    grant devourawr
    destroyer devourawr
    imspartacus devourawr
    candles grant
    wealthysoup grant
    zoom grant
    secret predator

Devourawr 3
    Grant 4
    Predator 1

Might I say I am so very disappoint. Pretty sure there are some Jesus quotes I could use here, but the fact of the matter is you're all fucking Judases.

Anyway, Grantrithor died, because he honestly though trying to get me to retract my vote was a smart idea, which leaves us with ImSpartacus and DDDDestroyer. I can say with complete honesty I would rather believe you guys are infiltrators rather than dumbasses, but then again mericans will be mericans I suppose. These guys go up on the whiteboard, folks.

Grant looked around for support, none of his allies came to his aid.
    This is called a red herring. I'm fairly sure Empty decided that because I'm base crew and still alive, he might as well toss a bone to the guys dressed in red. Please disregard it. While those two backstabbing guys might not be infiltrators, I don't deem this enough to ensure their innocence.

ENGINEER AND TANK PILOT
    First off, I'd love it if you came forward, we have use of your calcumalator. Tonight there will be blood. I'm sure that's a quote, someone back me up here. Anyway, send me a PM now that we're beyond the whole 'devourawr knows a bunch of people and their roles and yet still hasn't killed them, and uses lynch votes to kill infiltrators/wait for them to vote in favour, and yet IS STILL CLEARLY A FUCKING INFILTRATOR' phase. Seriously. I'll love you forever.

Tank Pilot, do whatever you want, the only reason I'd really care about you coming forward is to ask about that lulzy Predator vote.

Grenadiers, like I said last time, you have nothing to fear from going randomly kablooey. There will be no random targeting this round, if I can help it.

I'll post more if i feel like it, but i'm kind of looking forward to getting back to the thread to see what's going down. Later.

11. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Bitch, I'm claiming Paradox's death as my own work.

12. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Cut it you guys, cut it now.

13. ImSpartacus

But you would've voted for him, so the point stands.

14. D.D.D. Destroyer

I would have not, but of course no means of proving etc etc.

I want to see if this curse of not voting the right guy works if I get through the night.

15. Z100000M

@spartacus
    A tree just fell in a forest.

16. ImSpartacus

You mean no one will hear me crying?
    [​IMG]
    This round is an emotional roller coaster.

17. Z100000M

I was saying that you accuse D of canceling a vote, while doing the same.

18. ImSpartacus

He said he wanted to vote for Dev, but didn't want everyone to think he's a dipshit, so he abstained even though he would've voted for Dev.

I was convinced that there was a better chance of Grant being an infil than Dev, so I changed my vote. Obviously, I was wrong to think that Dev was infil, but there was no psuedovoting out of me.

19. D.D.D. Destroyer

I thought this 'n shit thing pointed towards someone form Australia, but this was such a vague thing to rely on I backed away from it.

It is yours to decide what the truth is.

20. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Paradox's situation sucks, but it comes down to being the right man in thr wrong place.
    Which can make all the diff-erence in the w-orld.

Like posting nonstop so you can persuade a bunch of probable nazi-sympathisers that you in fact are NOT using reverse-reverse-reverse-reverse-psychology on them just to get their delicious information.

EDIT: Anyway, see you guys in the morning, it's fucking late. Unless I get assassinated, of course. But even then, theres like a deadpost/day ratio that people just seem to ignore as long as you don't give anything away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.