Infiltration - Homeworld

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devourawr, Aug 4, 2016.

1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

whats the tally atm?

2. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Paradox 1
    Mcgyver 2
    Abstain 3

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

what happens if there is a tie?

4. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Just vote for abstain all the time, if you vote on someone you're a suspect.

So, voting on Paradox. (Why aren't we following traditions!?)

5. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

A tie with an abstain equals a kill.
    A tie with two people is two kills.

6. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Sorry, there was supposed to be a post two hours after this which said that we will now be doing updates a bit later - even though the votes closed at that time, doing 12pm every day is hard for me and you guys, so it'll now be afternoon updates from now on.

7. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Paradox 1
    Mcgyver 2
    Abstain 3

The crew gathered at the airlock, ready to see who would be found guilty of treachery. Although the facility itself was dark grey, from outside shone the 2 suns of Brenodi, basking it in eternal light.

"The traitors must die!" screamed the furious rabble, converging on the natural glow from beyond the blast doors.
    "Killing each other won't help! It's what they want!" argued some from the crowd.
    "Better we all die than let this installation fall into enemy hands!"
    The crew yelled and shouting, making accusations everywhere. But when the time came to throw someone into the facility and blast them out into space, nobody was able to commit. They continued to grumble until nightfall, warily looking at each other in sidelong glances. But eventually the tiredness set in, and the crew knew that if they don't sleep, they're as good as dead from the Jekotian spies anyway. As the moon rotated on it's axis and Foxtrot Base began to slip into nightfall, away from the glaring suns, they prepared for another night of carnage. Some were terrified, not knowing if they would see the day. Others made preparations to assure they wouldn't.

Send in your targets.

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

We should get our shit together, this is another free infil kill.

9. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

Anybody who votes to abstain again tomorrow should be considered an infiltrator. We don't abstain our way to safety. If I don't make it to tomorrow, and am proved to be a base crew, I want Mcgyver voted for death.

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i hear ya with the abstaining but what you do now is dumb, if mcgyver is a base crew the infs will kill you hoping for us to kill mcgyver next... If hes an inf then they wont do anything different. You are either a very dumb inf or a self destructive base crew... Or you know something you arent telling us and say it at the worst time in the game for you to do so... Spill the beans before its too late. Mcgyver... Now is the time to make your case as to being a base crew or you wont survive for long.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  11. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Blizzy just contacted me to team up with him even though he thinks Im an infiltrator. That doesnt make sense at all, he has 8 other people to choose from to team up yet he wants to team up with the person that might be an infil.

I definitly think blizzy is suspicious as fuck now

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I team up with everyone who i don't trust, because its harder to lie and deceive when you are actively talking to people and are held to scrutiny.
    You are not alone in being contacted by me, me stating i don't trust you is a courtesy so there are no hard feelings when i become convinced you are an inf.

The fact that you try to use this for political gain is kinda alien to me, since it will do more harm to your reputation then mine and the people i contacted will draw their conclusions.

By now everyone should realize i am a spider.

13. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You team up with everyone you dont trust? Why dont u team up with people you do trust, it looks like a shady play and I dont like it.

Also harm to my reputation? Do you know me? I dont care about my reputation mate, you saying that makes me even more suspicious cause you wanna paint me black by talking about my reputation instead of what Ive been doing this game.

incase I die, my summary of people that might be infil: Blizzy because of the reasons mentioned above, varbles because he used the WE form and then blizzy came in defending him. ( vulcan storm might be innocent then. ) Also blizzy because he asks whats the tally. He's someone that looks to be very invested into the game and doing the work to count isn't something big to do. But asking whats the tally makes it seem like he's concerned

Mcgyver because of the sabotage link and some random no logic reason to kill xya and afterwards me. Duno about predator, he was in on it on xya with the silent, but when I pointed fingers at him too he started aiming at mcgyver. So Its kinda dubious too.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Because if you trust people in this game, you are playing the wrong game... better to play with people you distrust and figure out if they are trustworthy then play with someone you trust and get backstabbed... or worse... learn nothing about the infiltrators.

15. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I lost my trust for humanity in my first TTT game and in the end I got pretty good at it.

So yeah, you aren't supposed to trust people in this game.

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I distinctly remember teaming up as a normal guy with basically all the badguys in my first game of TTT... i died last but was clearly the fool of the game.

17. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

DocRabbit had lain comatose for two days since losing massive amounts of blood in the hangar bay explosion. He finally succumbed to his wounds.

Death was coming. By the end of the night, the halls would be slick with blood.
    LordDz had tried to stay out of sight from his fellow crewmates. Like Lamer, he had kept his voice down, never appearing to be a target. But tonight that wouldn't save him.

Three traitors gathered in the hangar bay. The scene of the initial crime. They could hardly mask their joy.

"They're fools, they're all such fools!" babbled the first.
    "
    Silence!" yelled their leader. "You know that we haven't found the ones who escaped yet. We still have work to do"
    They made their plans and quietly slipped out, unseen by anybody.

LordDz awoke groggily.
    "Wh-who's there?" he called out to the shadow in the corner. "Your death, Jekotian scum. I've heard about your plans for this installation. The millions who will die on Brenodia. The entire planet you wish to hold hostage for your rebel comrades." LordDz tried to make sense of what he had just heard. A bullet pierced his skull before he could do so. LordDz's blood began to slowly pool out into the corridor.

Varbles heard footsteps outside. He knew what was coming. He stepped up and slid open the barracks door himself. His three harbingers awaited him.
    "
    Y-you?" he stuttered?
    Many words had been spoken, but these were the last. One grabbed him and began to slam his head against the adjacent wall. Blood spattered as the sound of bone on cold steel echoed throughout the hallways, again and again. Varbles blissfully lost consciousness before his skull shattered. But again and again his lifeless corpse, and what was left of his skull, were smashed against the wall. The hallway was completely red, and not just from Varbles' blood. People had begun to awake, and the infiltrators slowly departed one by one. They didn't bother rushing. Who would do anything anyway? They knew that being thrown out the waste disposal airlock was by now just a hollow threat.

18. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Current scoreboard.
    0. Devo (moderator)
    1. Varbles
    2. VulcanStorm
    3. McGuyver
    4. Xyanimou
    5. Paradox
    6. Lazybum
    7. Predator
    8. Trickster
    9. LordDz
    10. DocRabbit

11. Blizzerd
    12. Empty
    13. Sgt. Security
    14. complete

19. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Is DocRabbit an AFK-slay?

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Un fucking believable... Thanks a lot varbles and rifleman.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016