Incress Rez On Sever Size

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Cyber(Gunner_Yeyz), Oct 2, 2006.

1. Cyber(Gunner_Yeyz)

Cyber(Gunner_Yeyz) Member

I was woundering something. On some maps when the amount of rez you get in just enough to go by witch is normaly fine, how does that map handle 16-32 people? A lot of problems in bigger games is running out of rez points and that gets bad, fast.

I was just woundering, can you make it if a sever gets like 16 people instead of X amount of rez points per 1 second and become X amount of rez points per .75 seconds. That would help a lot for big games.

2. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Im pretty sure something like this is already implimented, not sure about the details tho.

3. [RTFM]Major_Tom_CosmicBlu

[RTFM]Major_Tom_CosmicBlu Member

There is a multiplyer for the rez you get per second depending on how many people are in one team. I think, this is a per map setting, so if you have problems with few rez, contact the mapper and tell him.

4. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

It's a server variable you can change. sv_resource_muliplier or something.

5. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

There is a var which ups the res per second per number of people per team. If that makes sense. I think the default is 11, so once 22 people are in game refs give 1 more res each. This could be lowered to 1, so that you get more res for every person on your team.