I'm only going to say this once.

Discussion in 'General' started by Theowningone, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

STOP FUCKING BITCHING ABOUT 2.2. THIS IS A FREE MOD. THE MEMBERS OF THE DEV TEAM HAVE LIVES. THEY ARE DOING THEY'RE BEST. STOP SAYING "Eww i dont like 2.2 lets go back to 2.12" OR "2.2 is broken and gay go back to 2.12". CODE YOUR OWN FUCKING MOD BEFORE CRITICIZING!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE DEV TEAM AND 2.2.

2. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Actually, you are allowed to criticize us, but only if you give good examples. Even better would be to go your Empires/Scripts/ folder and making your own weapon, tank, research and engine balance. I will be waiting here with your award.

3. NecoCorp

NecoCorp Member

You actually beat me to this post theowningone. While I like the fact that beerdude has acknowledged that the dev team is open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I think that alot of players have lost sight of the fact that it is a free mod. The dev team doesn't OWE us anything, contrary to the tone of alot of the rants I have heard in the past day and a half. They also didn't do this to personally fuck anyone is love with 2.12 over, or make the game less playable. This is a labor of love for them- do you really think they wrote the 2.2 scripts in a way to make gameplay less fun?

4. SirSnipes

SirSnipes Member

i absolutely agree

5. Dawgas

Dawgas Banned

stop fucking shitting up the fucking forums

seriously, stop crying about a group of people who share different opinions than you

its even worse when you sound like you're gay lovers with the development team

people just (rightly) complain when the game becomes less balanced and fun, which is what 2.2 is

maybe we should all go outside and NOT COMMUNICATE AS IF WE ARE RETARDED, ok? that would be really nice

6. arklansman

arklansman Member

Irony. TOP SCORE.

lock 4 flamez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.