I see what you did there

Discussion in 'General' started by Jkun, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Ah, you only check new threads? Then that means you'll only see some of what people say...
    You know, I don't see you much in the suggestions section Krenzo, you should go in there to straighten up all this nonsense about removing like half of the "over-powered" things in the game :D. Also be sure to see if JumpJets for Engineers would be ok. Be sure to see my reasoning ^^;

Indeed, it was quite strange how Sliff got to 700+ in a matter of days/week when I've been posting quite frequently, and am only at 600....

2. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

By the way, you say the posts I make are worthless and add nothing to the discussion, that by itself is proof enough for me to know you're- not- reading them, it really is, not to troll with the admin of the board and game here, that would be utterly stupid, but I cannot see how you think when reading my posts whom (outside of the Off-Topic and The Black Hole board) often offer new ideas, new perspectives on discussed ideas, or additions to them are worthless simply because they are short?

Sure, I could write a whole thesis on a single idea, but why should I when it's just as easy to formulate in a single sentance? Sometimes I miss a few things because it can get painful for me if I read ALL the long posts that are being made because of reading disorders but what I do read often is enough for me to understand what is being mainly discussed in whatever topic I read it in.

Just because I'm very active and posting alot-alot doesn't mean that my posts are worthless. It just means that I usually can solve a problem, or at least confirm that there is one by means of a single sentance. I'm not all too happy with a hundred billion posts either, hey, the FacePunch forums have a smartness system, no post count, and I used to hang around that motherfucker all day posting around and around.

The reason why I was pissed, third time I've said it here now, is that because I was the most active user, and only my post count got taken away, if everyone who posted quite alot in short, efficient posts had their post count taken away you wouldn't have heard a thing from me, ever, but if it's just me because I'm the- most- active member on the boards, and you see my posts as useless because, well, they're too short, I can't swallow that okay?

There you have my full opinion on this all, I hope I won't get banned for it but hey, if I do get banned for stating my opinion that'll teach me to think I have a right on freely speaking, huh?

^^^ Better?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  3. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

Please paragraph.

4. Slithzerikai

What is paragraphing? Forgot the word...

5. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

when there are spaces between your sentaces.
    They help to break up thoughts and such
    Useful and helpful to the reader.

I agree somewhat sliff, that many of your posts are useful, to make them more useful, condense them into one post. You can go back and delete your posts, why not bring some together into one by copy and pasteing? That way, you would have some condensed thoughts, still have your opinion out there, reduce redundency and give people reading it an easier time.

At any rate, I hope this whole stupid issue can be forgotten now.

6. Slithzerikai

... Can you please tell me how to delete my posts, if I knew that it was possible, it would have been a good option for me, you know?

7. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

click on edit and in the bottom right corner of your post will be a delete button.

8. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Indeed. Talk about it being hard to read lots of long posts...could use a few enter-presses here and there :)

I agree in that your posts were positive contributions to the forums, but if it's any compensation everyone's post count it gone now. At least it's that.

9. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Thread locked, I just had to do something about this conversation about conversating, theres an entire forum dedicated to stuff like this, the black hole :)

10. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

See the "New Posts" link at the top bar. I agree that we should just drop the whole discussion. I would never ban you as I only wanted you to clump your posts together instead of many separate posts. That has nothing to do with wanting to silence you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.