I just fucking hate americans

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sandbag, May 28, 2009.

1. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

2. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

It's not hard to pack radioactive material onto a bomb so that it spreads the material, spreading radiation sickness.

3. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

True, but its hard to make an effective one.

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/fact-sheets/dirty-bombs.html

4. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

All what I want everyone to agree to is that the Earth is chaning by the acts of human race and we have to at least stop and think what we are going to cause if we keep doing these things and not look further away than to the tip of our nose.

Next step is to act to change the behaviour of our race.

5. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Really, if you think about it, Humans could balance the earth's ecosystems if we tried hard enough. We have the ability to monitor the earth, and we could do more towards balancing the oxygen and CO2 levels.

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i once read that 50% of humanity caused greenhouse gasses are produced by the meat industry

cows and animals like cows fart a lot + all the other small benefactors like transportation of cattle and production of cattle feed etc etc add up to it ofc

if we all became vegetarian or started eating less greenhouse producing animals (chicken for example and fish etc etc) we would eliminate a laaaaarge part of that

other articles say other quantities but all take note of cattle and meat industry as an inportant factor

i do not know the trustworthiness of the "new scientist" as a source i just googled it

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I'm not even proud to be a human let alone an american.. That's all I have to say in this thread having not read anything but the title.

8. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

I agree with dubee about the human part. I honestly think our race doesn't deserve to live considering all the harm we have done to the planet. And we keep making it worse and worse. Yes, people are trying to make things better. But guess what? There's even more people that don't give a shit and and make things worse.

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i honestly think that people that think like that should concider to be the first to go

really... you not helping anyone and you are not fixing the situation ether just making yourself look suicidal :(

serious now, humans are pretty okayish creatures actually once you think of it

at the least we are not like Orca's or anything, those animals are brutal against anything that does not feed them etc

i once saw a video on national geographic about a family of orca's drowning a blue whale mother by jumping on top of her pushing her down into the water (shes a mammal needs oxygen)

they left the kid blue whale live with some additional bite makrs in the fins because they knew it was gonna die anyway without protection of its parents and with broken fins

how brutal is that... think of a family of humans doing that to for example elephants, killing the mother and woonding the baby so bad it will not survive just for doing those acts not for meals or ivory just for the heck of it... doesn't happen that often and if it does we judge it as being wrong

10. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

With wild animals it's about survival. With the human race it's "because we're the most evolved species on the planet and can do whatever the hell we want to."

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

well we are germs taking and destroying what has been giving to us so we can be comfortable and eat crappy food fast.

Animals are.. whats the big word im looking for? They don't damage the earth like us. They can self sustain or whatever.. I'm no scientist but its seems like common sense to me. When you fly over a place like LA the buildings look like germs taking over an organisim.. But hey we need to be warm and watch vh1 drama bull shit huh..

QUALITY OF LIFE OR STANDARDS OF LIVING.. come on now.. you know where the pot heads stand on this matter.

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

those orcas pretty much did it for the lulz, blue whales are gentile creatures and on a different diet then orcas (so no competition)

also if they did feel threatened then why not just kill off the blue whale why spend a whole day of jumping on top of the blue whale so she would slowly drown

i saw the documentary... it even looked like the orcas where using shifts so that some animals could rest while the others kept at it until the blue whale drowned, then the blue whale kid was bitten until it could almost no longer swim and then left alone to die

seems like a squad of ultra bullies to me...

and weedy we are not germs, we are mammals

there is no difference between us and animals, and we have just as much right to dominate this rock then whoever else gets to claim it for whatever reason

overall we are a kind species, because if we where a species of assholes like orcas then we would not be having this debate we would be jumping on cows or something and biting/cutting/whatever cow kids in the leggs until both mother and kid die painfully and miserably for no reason what so ever

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

We as humans are one giant organism.. Why do you think sex feels so good and why we crave it so much? its to ensure the growth. Unfortunately we are destructive to our enviroment. I know we could be better and live life with out hurting the planet but you would have to get rid of a lot of idiots.

14. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

grapehead pothead != Mr. Weedy.

15. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

im doing it again, gonna sleep after this post, exams tomorrow about visual basics ^^

sex and craving for it has nothing to do with us being 1 giant organism

we are individual orgasms that together form a species

we are not so much destructive to our environment on average, for example if there would be as much buzzerds as there are humans small birds would go extinct quite rapidly, insects would swarm the world and mammals globally would be in an extinction crisis humans will never hope to accomplish unless they start massively and unanimously collaborating to reach just this effect

human beings have made only 1 species with certainty go extinct where the largest effort was our doing

all other extinct species where ether already in a weak or declining position and we just gave the last blow and shortened there time by only a fraction

i believe it to be a species of cricket, and basically all the crickets mated in 1 special valley and we basically in America and the early American colonists built a city with agriculture on there mating spot in 1 year time and they could not adapt so suddenly and with all there eggs covered in dirt and houses they died out

we did it by accident, and to a creature that put all its stakes in 1 card

dodo's for example, we supposedly made them go extinct fact is that they died because they where isolated on an island for a couple million years and they just could not survive having a "predator"(not us, but cats accidentally or neglectfully brought in ships) suddenly hunting it while before being not hunted at all

cats did it, not man

perhaps the loner that brought the animal as companion did it... i agree you could say that but even then unintentional

i don't like your mind flow of ethical and political cleansing

basically: all this "boo hoo" about us being meanies to the world on a species scale is a big bag of bullocks, each man and women is responsible for his own actions and we condamn anyone hurting an animal for no good reason

will dodo's or cows or lions or whatever give a crap about envoirement once they dominate the entire earth? no... they will eat everything and die

do we as a species generally care? yes as seen by belgian politics, where the only difference between the green party and all the others is that the green party call all the others copy cats because people vote for green ideas and green approaches

thats why i believe we are nice fellows, but telling we are bad etc so aliens who visit us will be too scared to meet us in person sells better in books and helps complete the circle of self punishment that religions often uphold for profit to the ones in charge

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  16. ba'al

ba'al Member

The difference between animals and men is that animals adapt to their surroudings while men adapt their surroundings to them.

17. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

The human race, for the most part, is a cancer. We're slowly killing this planet.

18. ba'al

ba'al Member

At least we're having fun :)

19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

last post this evening:

i know it is a popular belief ba'al but i think its one of those things people say to make them feel special and elevated above animals

ants make ant hills for protection, temperature and breeding purposes (and a lot of other i dont remember)

fire ants under tunnel grassy places to make them dry and let the grass die so bugs dont go near there ant hill for protection

birds make nests to keep chicks and egs warm

elephants deliberately destroy trees on favourite food places so they can escape in a pack without getting split up if enemies chase them and not hurt themselves

elephants also stop fire by trampling it

and once you are gonna say "The difference between animals and men is that animals dont use and make tools and humans do" (another popular one)

apes skin twigs and take of there splitting branches to put in termite hills so the termites stick to the twig by the twig fluids under the twig skin (language barrier ough)

otters pick flat rocks to smash shells in between with there paws to eat the yummy insides

they also build dams to make rivers deeper for extra protection and lots of fish that get caught into the large puddle in front of the dam (so they adapt there environment to catch fish and live comfortable)

should i continue?

also: ants for the most part are a cancer, slowly destroying all grassy plains and picknick places destroying the "balance" nature has (there never was any balance, if there was, species would not evolve)

i call hypocrite on every single one of you... ba'al jesshia and grape you are all big fat hypocrites...

i still think you are okay guys though... please dont dislike me for my opinions :(

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  20. ba'al

ba'al Member

Yes please.