Hotkeys Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by EdWindows, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdWindows

EdWindows Member

Hotkeys Bug/Glitch/I Don't Know

So, I've had this problem ever since I started playing Empires Mod.
    Basically, there's a bug or glitch or something that opens and closes the hotkey windows at will.
    When I hit the 'C' key for class, it pops up, but then a second later the Vehicle window will pop up too, and when you close it it just pops up again until the Class window is closed. This also happens when I hit the ',' for the Comm Vote window.
    When I'm in a vehicle, hitting 'C' or 'V' brings up the correct window, but then the window closes a split second later, making it almost impossible to re-customize my vehicle on a repair pad...:mad:
    Lastly, the 'F' key for Radio commands: I have to memorize what the correct key sequences are for what I want and type them quickly because it likes to hit the 'Space Bar' option by itself.
    Now, I've reinstalled Empires twice, and defragged my computer countless of times, all to no avail. I've also checked to see if any background program was causing this, and it still was messing up.
    Can someone please help me with this issue? It is ruining my experience of Empires and I would like to have it fixed ASAP. Thanks for your time.
    PS: System specs below if you need 'em.
    PPS: I also posted this in Bugs because I'm unsure if it's a bug.

System Specs
    CPU: AMD Turion 64x2 1.8GHz (yes, I know, I need a new one:pathetic: )
    RAM: 2 GB 553 MHz
    Graphics: ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 (its integrated)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.