Highlighted Objects Are Wrong

Discussion in 'Support' started by MrBojangl3s, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I apologize if this has been posted before; search function isn't very powerful.

As a commander, when you highlight certain objects (most of the time radar/cameras) they will turn up as "Soldier" or "Northern Faction Soldier" or "Brenodi Empire Soldier". It may be location related, because it happened to me when a radar was placed closely next to rocks along with a ML turret.
    This glitch happens often, no doubt I am not the only one who has seen this.
    I didn't see any posts, so I went ahead. I also had a screen shot, but I did some work afterwards and forgot to put it in PhotoShop :(

2. Chahk

Chahk Member

Make sure to get a screenshot next time this happens to you. That way it would be easier for everyone to see what you mean and for developers to try and reproduce it.

Personally I haven't had this happen to me, but then again I don't command too often.

3. Woody

Woody Member

here is a screen shot of this bug

[​IMG]

4. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

This was a while ago, but thankyou Woody for posting a screen. This is a pretty obvious/often glitch, and I hope it gets the attention. It's not terribly important, but it's kinda weird.

5. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

I posted this back in 1.03 >,>
    or maybe it was on IRC, its since 1.02 if not since the start

6. theBlind

theBlind Member

It's been that way since 1.01. I think it was fixed for turrets sometime in the past but it still happens for many (all?) other buildings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.