here ya go lawliet

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paradox, Mar 17, 2012.

1. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

No, I understand, understood, and want to keep it at 9 GMT, which is ACTUALLY at 5pm EST, and 2PM PST. BST will be off by an hour, which is what you said (and fucked up) in your earlier post Trickster.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

So, you're going to use 3 timezones that currently aren't in use, and expect people to work it out, instead of just using 3 active timezones. Also, I didn't fuck up anything, the clocks in the EU all go forward on the 25th, you are (apparently) playing on the 31st.

Basically Cpatton, you're a dumb shit. Hang yourself.

3. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

4. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I meant EDT and PDT, because I'm a derp and forgot to change notation. Which makes me wrong for forgetting to switch notation, but it still makes YOU WRONG about the time difference between gmt and current us time. So no Ty, hang yourself instead. Even after my notation fuckup you failed to realize gmt still describes 5 eastern and 2 pacific.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  5. Trickster

No it doesn't, because right now, the time difference is 4 hours between GMT and EST. And early Sunday morning, the UK's timezone will move to BST, and thus the UK will be 5 hours ahead. GMT Doesn't move.

Really, stop being so dumb Cpatton. Even by your standards, this is pretty stupid. Just man up and accept that unless it's MURICA time, you can't understand timezones.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

thats why living in canada is great, "its the best of both worlds" ~ miley cyrus

also patton is dumb

7. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

It's at 9 pm BRITfag time, or 9 pm gmt, or 10 pm gmt +1 for mainland euro fags

idk what it is for americunts. figure it out yourselfs.

edit: I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT THE TIME IS GOING TO CHANGE, JUST BE THERE AT 9 PM GMT.

8. Trickster

But Paradox, 9 GMT is 10 Britfag time, and 11 Eurofag time. Why are you so dumb?

9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Out of all the timezones in the world, there are only 2 that matter - EST/EDT and GMT, no one cares about BST(or the rest). On march 25th, GMT changes to BST, but the rest of the world will still refer to it as GMT. so GMT = GMT + 1 thank you very much. Also send a letter to your Prime Minister to comply with the part of the world that matters and to change to daylight time at the same time.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  10. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

This thread is why we can't have nice things.

11. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

which is why we are still using GMT, not BST, failure. And will be a week from now, because

God you are dense. No one over here cares what time you britfags use, just like you UK fags didn't care when we switched to daylight savings. We didn't bitch about it either, we still used GMT because it is a standard and still will because

[​IMG]

I drew you a picture so you won't have such a difficult time physically hanging yourself. Although I think you have a real knack for it, given how well you do it with words.

12. Trickster

I think you'll find it's just the US and Canada moving 2 weeks earlier than the entirety of Europe and a decent chunk of the rest of the world.

Just because Americans are incapable of grasping simple concepts, isn't my problem.

13. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

"...comply with the part of the world that matters ..."

Don't care when Ethiopia or Indonesia changes its' time.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  14. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Trickster, do you have *any idea8 why Daylight savings even EXISTS in this world? Again, you have no concept of what *really* goes on in reality.

Daylight savings was invented by Americans, so that people would show up to baseball games that were early in the season. Marketing research showed that people didn't show up to game sthat were happening in the early spring because they were in the dark and cold. Daylight savings was enacted to *coencide with the start of the American baseball season*, and ticket sales soared.

Hence, the rest of the world followed our example.

Hang. Your. Self.

15. Trickster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

Funny Cpatton, I can't see shit in there about Baseball. Also, I don't see how that's even remotely relevant. Are you really trying to say the world moves their clocks forward so that Americans can have it easier with going to Baseball games? Because from what I can see, the first country to start doing it was Germany, to improve efficiency, which I hear the Germans quite like. And the idea was proposed by someone from New Zealand. In fact, the US were clearly one of the last countries to adopt it.

Cpatton, this is a whole new level of stupid for you.

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Maybe Cpatton thinks that being tryhard idiot is a good way to troll? I dunno. I found that if you are trying harder than your target, something is wrong.

Nonetheless, Benjamin Franklin (one of our smartest Founding Fathers) first thought about the concept. Also, we are the only country that matters (hence, everything should be based off EST/EDT or the generally-accepted GMT). No one cares what time britfags drink their milked tea for their old hag during the summer time.

17. Trickster

And before Benjamin Franklin thought of it, so did the Romans. Point is, it has absolutely nothing to do with Baseball, so fuck knows Cpatton is smoking.

18. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

I still can not comprehend why the US haven't adapted the metric system yet. Don't shoot yourself in the foot. "It's un-American" is the most retarded reason I've ever heard.

19. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I was just making shit up. Trickster notoriously doesn't check his sources for anything, so it's been fun seeing when he'd pick up on it lol!

Apparently the only thing that is really srs business to trickster is time :P.

20. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i like that baseball story ...

[​IMG]
    what does hoe mean in this contex? i assume it doesnt mean prostitute :D