Hamster's pre-TI4 stalk log

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fricken Hamster, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

DAY 1:

Today was the first day of The International 4 games being played. It was also the first day I realized all the teams and the event were happening at the Westin hotel in Bellevue. Unfortunately I didn't have a VIP pass,so I couldn't officially go to the event. However I did what I do best and creep around until I find people.

Today I went to lincoln square during my lunch break. Scoped the area out. The hotel had TI signs and stuff saying the event was going on in the third floor. There were rooms on the second floor where I assumed the teams were playing in. I went up to the third floor, but there was a scary looking black guy guarding the floor. I sort of looked around for a while, saw the viewing room, tv screens showing the games, and the analyst desk. The desk was very brightly lit; the streams don't show how bright it is. Must suck having to stand there all the time. After a while the black guy asked me if I was here for the dota event. I said, no I guess I'm in the wrong place and went down. I think I saw CIS leave the room after their loss. Then I went back.

After work, and coincidentally a little while after the games ended, I went back to lincoln square with a better scope of the area and started walking around. It wasn't long before I saw CIS on the streets. Off to a good start, I rounded the corner and entered the hotel just as Mouz was leaving it. I sort of stared at them, and then MiSeRy stared at me. I waved, and MiSeRy waved back. I didn't say anything because I was scared and didn't want to get banned from the hotel for harassing the guests or something, though I don't think they would've cared.
    Then I went out and walked back towards the first building which had a mall in it and recognized Zai walking. I stared at him for a while and was like "Zai?" and hes like yeah. And then I talked to him for a bit and then went off.
    The next ten or 20 minutes or so were pretty uneventful; I didn't see anyone and I was almost about to give up when I saw IG across the store heading into another mall.

A bit of backstory, on sunday I queued with a team and matched against Ferrari 430 and some other guys, including one guy I believe from Titan. We got raped. I entered the mall behind them kinda scared. Luo holded the door open for me I believe. They went to this clothing store next to the entrance (Chinese people love getting American clothes). I marked where they were and started planning my strategy of attack. My Chinese sucks, so I wondered if I should speak Chinese to them. Should I mention the game I had? should I approach them at all.

After a while I saw them back walking in between stores in the mall and decided to rouse my courage and go talk to them. I was like "excuse me are you guys IG"? and the translator said yeah. I asked if I could talk to ferrari, he said ok. Then I tried speaking shitty Chinese to ferrari, and he understood a bit of it I think but the translator said I could speak english. So I said last sunday I played against him in a pub. I lost but it was an honor to lose to you.
    Ferrari's like I don't remember, what hero was I playing. And so I told him He was playing TA and playing against a Ember Spirit mid. I was playing Timbersaw. Ferrari thought for a short bit and was like oh yeah I remember. I fucked you guys. And then the translator was like are you here the watch the games, and I'm like nah, I don't have a VIP pass, and hes like aww do you want a picture. And so I have pics with ferrari, faith and Luo

[​IMG]

Then on the way back to my car, I saw zai again, with the rest of EG, but there was this bitchy looking asian girl with them so I didn't talk to any of them.

Day one was pretty successful.

Day 2
    Todays games lasted much longer than scheduled. I wanted to see cloud 9 today. I realized I faced a dilemma. When should I go to Lincoln square? If I go too early, the teams will all be watching or playing the games. If I go to late, they might have left already. I ended up going when the second to last set of games were done.
    Upon arrival, I walked past the hotel and saw puppy inside. I kinded stared a bit and loitered around the area to track his movement. When he went outside, I walked up to him and said Puppey?
    Puppey is extremely tall. Probably as tall as 2 ferraris. He was walking with kuroky and some other people. I said wow you are so tall. Puppey said yeah. I said I put Navi as second place on my compendium. And he didn't hear me he was like what? and I was like nothing.
    Then they went into a restaurant and I was like nice to meat you bye. When I walked back later, I saw Dendi heading into the same restaurant.
    I walked around for a bit more and saw NewBee heading into another restaurant. They were Chinese and I didn't have anything to say to them so I just stared at them for a bit and walked on. Then I realized I was walking towards Lumi. I wasn't sure if it was lumi at first because there were a lot of abc's in seattle, but he was with that 3dpd I saw on stream with him so I realized it was lumi. As he passed by I was like "Hey Lumi" and he was like "whats up". I then saw Team Empire heading into the CheeseCake Factory.

I didn't get to see Cloud 9 today. I realized a big flaw in my plan. The games took very long, and teams were usually going to eat right after, so there wasn't much time for me to talk to them or do anything. I will need a new strategy of attack, or hope the games are on schedule tomorrow.

Day 3
    Today I arrived a bit earlier, after C9's games were over. After a little bit I saw EE aui singsing and bone7 walking across the street. I went up to them and was like EE sama. I happened to be wearing this shirt
    [​IMG]
    Which is a popular shirt among anime fans that EEsama also had. He was like "Hey I have that shirt too". We talked a bit about stuff and I said "Your chronospheres are as good as your taste in anime". Hes like "must be pretty good". I forgot to ask him if he would sign my dakimakura. I will look out for him again and ask him. I went inside the hotel and saw pieliedie and alliance.
    Later on I saw Team liquid, Na'vi and mouz going to eat dinner. I trolled the elevators a bit and managed to get in the same elevator as capitalist. I was like "Hey capitalist, I played against you once" And he was like "did I flame you". I'm like kind of My name at the time was Worthless Faggot, I said I liked your hon casts better than Breaky's and you said 'Thanks you worthless faggot'. Then he started laughing and got off. I also saw zhou on the street and said hi to him and gave him the thumbs up because I couldn't think of much to say.
    I think I have a better sense of the player's movements now. Tomorrow I will definitely try to talk to more players.

DAY 4:
    Gonna keep this short, kinda tired.
    Managed to get in the VIP room today. I saw pretty much all the teams. Followed pieliedie into the restroom and congratulated him on the ig game from across 2 urinals. EEsama doesn't sign dakimakuras :<

List of teams/players seen:
    CIS
    IG
    EG
    MOUZ
    Na'vi
    Empire
    Newbee
    Alliance
    Cloud9
    TL

Still yet to stalk see:

Nar'vi
    \DK
    VG
    Titan
    Fnatic
    Arrow
    LGD
    MVP
    VP

BONUS POINTS:
    Toby
    Capitalist
    Lumi
    Merlini
    Synderin
    Zhou

How many will I get? Will I meet the entire roster?
    Stay tuned and find out!

Follow on Facebook for live updates!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

The distinction between X-rays and gamma rays has changed in recent decades. Originally, the electromagnetic radiation emitted by X-ray tubes almost invariably had a longer wavelength than the radiation (gamma rays) emitted by radioactive nuclei. Older literature distinguished between X- and gamma radiation on the basis of wavelength, with radiation shorter than some arbitrary wavelength, such as 10−11 m, defined as gamma rays. However, with artificial sources now able to duplicate any electromagnetic radiation that originates in the nucleus, as well as far higher energies, the wavelengths characteristic of radioactive gamma ray sources vs. other types, now completely overlap. Thus, gamma rays are now usually distinguished by their origin: X-rays are emitted by definition by electrons outside the nucleus, while gamma rays are emitted by the nucleus. Exceptions to this convention occur in astronomy, where gamma decay is seen in the afterglow of certain supernovas, but other high energy processes known to involve other than radioactive decay are still classed as sources of gamma radiation. A notable example is extremely powerful bursts of high-energy radiation normally referred to as long duration gamma-ray bursts, which produce gamma rays by a mechanism not compatible with radioactive decay. These bursts of gamma rays, thought to be due to the collapse of stars called hypernovae, are the most powerful events so far discovered in the cosmos.

3. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Hoooooly shiiiit Hamster being asian makes a fuckton of sense. I never thought about it, but wow.

Anyway, I hope you called Ferrari a faggot and told him that Ember Spirit is a crutch hero for shit teams and you hope they lose to an 80 min rat Alliance because Chinese teams, and IG in particular, rely way too much on their Xin bullshit. You should have told them to say hi to Chuan though, he seems alright.

4. Fricken Hamster

I've posted my picture here before, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people know I'm asian; I'm sure I've said that before.
    430 doesn't even play that much fire cat.

5. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

They enjoy buying the same clothes that are made in China anyways but with a 150% markup?

6. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

7. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Oh hey, look, its time again for the "I stalk people" corner. Seems youve moved form the "cute classmate girl" to "this beta dude i played with once". classy

Hows those thighighs working out for ya?

8. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

I first read that title as Hamster's preteen stalking log.

9. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

You are all just jelly you can't stalk people because you aren't as cute as Hamster.

10. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

No ,thanks, I may have the "thug face", but I like it much more than having a teen boypussy one.

11. Fricken Hamster

The Treant was someone from titan I think.

Thighs are still great. Soft and Mushy.

12. Fricken Hamster

Its weird.
    The clothes here are made in china, but different than the ones actually in China.

Aside from different brands and stuff (China has this really creepy bear brand) I think they use different materials. The skinny jeans I have from china are really soft and feel thin and I think are made from some kind of plastic while the skinnyjeans I bought here are like made from denim. Though there are clothes made of tougher materials, I dunno.

13. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Holy fuck I could fry my breakfast in that photo.

14. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

The photo won't load for me for some reason. Make a gallery on dropbox or imgur or something. Either way, I'm actually kind of interested in the thread so you can carry on posting. I really wish I could be at TI4. Instead, I can't even watch it on my PC unless I download the replays the day after. Shit fucking sucks.

15. Fricken Hamster

Its hosted on facebook, you can't see?

Here is imgur
    http://i.imgur.com/ma2lRc5.jpg
    plsnoddos

16. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

This is the best in-joke we got all year.

17. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You need to wash your hair mate. Its so greasy jeeeez. and adjust your wardrobe

edit: your shirts too large and your pants are fucking white on top of washed out grey shirt. dawg fashion failure

18. Fricken Hamster

It was a really hot day, and I just got off work, so I was kinda sweaty.

The shirt is perfected fitted, M-tall. M is too short and L is too large. Its not even washed out gray you're colorblind. I'm not taking fashion advice from a faggot nerd like you.

19. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

You sweat through your hair?

20. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Wait that guy in front is hamster? What happened to the awkward kid dressed up as simon from years ago?