GTA5 PC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A-z-K, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

It will time out every time I try and join online any other way. I can't jump into friends lobbies or boot in online. I have to follow those steps or I spend 20 minutes at loading screens.

2. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Yeah but when you're in a closed session with your friends only and you have to load into a new session, it breaks immersion a bit.

3. Vdragon

Vdragon Member

I got aware of a nice glitch for moneys in GTA online:
    1. get into an invite only session
    2.get some cars inpounded (for example, buy 3 karin rebel, put one shitty upgrade on them, then get them taken by the police).
    3. go to yoru garage
    4. take the car you want to duplicate (ex: elegy rh8, it must have upgrades compatible with the car you'll duplicate into, because it works like agents in matrix)
    5.exit the garage, get back in it with that car.
    Now the tricky part, which can be done for each of your impounded car:
    6. get into the car you want to dupe
    7. call mors for replacing your impounded car
    NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT, pay attention:
    8. press the enter key to select the car you want unimpounded
    9. say "One" in french (may also work with "one" in english, it's just for timing) and press the forward key to exit the garage
    10. if you hear the lady's voice while going outside (and only while going, that mean, on the black screen), it have a high chance to have worked
    11. now get back in
    12. if you are in the place your previously impounded vehicle occupied, it succeeded (or may have, it's like 90 % chance of success)!
    You can try again if it failed (you got out too fast), but if the impounded car is back, you were too slow and will have to re-impound it.
    13. go back outside, get back in
    14. you original car should be back
    15. sell the dupe, it'll only last as long as you are in the session, otherwise it'll become the original car again.

I get 40 k out of each dupe of my elegy rh8 with a dupe receptacle being a karin rebel, because i have to remove some upgrade on the dupe before selling (otherwise it gives an error).

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  4. Space_Oddity

You could do a fucking heist in that time.

5. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

You should report it to officials instead of bragging on this forum. Just saying.

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Last night I experienced a couple of timed outs in the middle of an online game. Both times it happened after clicking F to enter a car. The car door would open and my game would freeze up with my character behind the opened door ready to get in.

7. Neoony

Neoony Member

Only your character freezes, right? Not the whole game.

I had that happen many times in the exact same situation, must be some bug, or lag bug.

I always got around it by pressing F many times and maybe also movement keys, or any other keys and it gets unstuck after a bit. ( or the character just teleports into the car )

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Thank you, I will try that next time.

9. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

I'm level 17 and don't have an appartment to host heists, I'm waiting for 3 days hoping that someone invites me to the fleeca heist so I can get that stupid armored kuruma. :headshot:

10. complete_

complete_ lamer

dont you torrent game of thrones or some shit

its funny you say that since i am level 100 in ps3 online but i havent even done the second heist in single player

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  11. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

If you get it on PC just port your character over. I literally went back, created a GTA Online character on 360 just for the sole purpose of porting it. You get a few nice perks for doing so.

12. Space_Oddity

For the purposes of races and other minor shit which needs extra players, we should all exchange social club names so we can spam invites.

I'm Sh_tstorm with Big Smoke as my icon.

13. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

They still haven't fixed that one? That one has been around for awhile. I wonder if the flying bicycle glitch still works.

Edit: Yes it still works.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  14. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Could someone give me a little tutorial what to do in GTA Online? I skipped the built in tutorial and now I don't really get what I'm supposed to do in the free world.

15. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Have fun

16. Vdragon

Vdragon Member

Heist require peoples. Peoples can fail.
    Well i'm not gonna report something that is in my advantage :p
    Also, if they stopped fixing shit that is not important to fix but advantageous to players, they could add things like driving trains, or opening the plane's doors... Also add a way to control the turn clickers on the cars.

17. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

It would be really nice if the AI actually used their indicators. It's really fucking annoying when they just cut across the road randomly and you can't avoid them. I mean I know it's set in America so that's to be expected, but that doesn't make for a fun video game.

18. Vdragon

Vdragon Member

/\ that, also the fuckers are not looking in their back-looking-mirror-tools when switching lines or turning.

19. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

I was doing heist setups with a stranger yesterday night. we came back to freeroam to find a "hacker" in the session. A quick "I need money!" ended with 300 40.000$ packages for me to pickup. I banked it and quickly bought all the vehicles on my list of essential stuff that I want. Saved and logged off an hour later. I'm really anticipating what will happen to my account now :D

EDIT: Do we need to launder hacked money or not?

EDIT#2:

[​IMG]

I bet a million that I'm fine, thx haxxors

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  20. Space_Oddity

Uninstall.