GTA5 PC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A-z-K, Apr 11, 2015.

1. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

on the top of the input options page you should be able to change between raw input and other choices, try all of them.

Also the mouse input is tied to your FPS (which is lazy coding, but not very noticeable).

2. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

This single damn thing kills PAYDAY 2 for me, it's noticeable as fuck >_<

3. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

I don't notice it in Payday 2.

4. D.D.D. Destroyer

Muh laptop can't render 60fps when there are leaves on the map. I can feel the mouse lag. All over.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I tried all inputs none too good. I did find a thread on rockstar, a lot of people are complaining about the mouse acceleration. Mine isn't lagging it just moves too fast when I move it just slightly. I have the sensitivity way down.

My mouse works great in empires tf2 css etc.

6. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

As far as I know replaying heists only lets you do so with the default crew you have at the time. It also lets you choose the approach if there are multiple of them. You will skip setup missions though and the outcome does not influence your crew experience or your bank account. It's basically only there to get the 100% gold medals.
    I followed your link and now I kinda want to find out more about it as well. I think I'll do some investigating once I got 100%.
    I am playing with controller and mouse. I pretty much only use mouse and keyboard in shooting sequences or really long running and biking sequences. (First one for mouse precision, second one is a lot less exhausting for my thumb, since I can just hold shift/capslock compared to mashing the A-button.) So far no performance problems and I got pretty much everything on max apart from AA. If I turn AA on, camera response starts to feel a bit sluggish. Apart from that I sometimes get some slight slowdown when driving really fast, but that's to be expected when the game has to stream a lot really fast.

7. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

My half melted laptop with no dedicated gpu runs Payday 2 at 60fps, what's wrong with you?

8. D.D.D. Destroyer

I dunno, but the tree models kill performance on my end. It forced me to run 720p45, which is still alright, but I don't get the full experience.

9. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I used to have pretty horrific mouse lag in Payday 2 that made it unplayable. I did fix it but I can't remember how.

10. D.D.D. Destroyer

Mine was related to the fps - if the game wasn't running at max fps (which you could set in your options) then you'd have mouse lag. Iirc your issue was different though.

11. Space_Oddity

GTAV in a nutshell:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was trying to play offline.

12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Loading Error... Please wait for the opportunity to press Cancel.

13. iMacmatician

iMacmatician Member

Marble Blast does something like this if you control the camera with the keyboard, which annoyed me when I played it on slower computers. If the frame rate is high enough (for Marble Blast Platinum, I think 100+ and no lag is sufficient) then the camera turns at the speed it’s supposed to turn at.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

not just loading errors. 90% of the fucking game is loading screens

15. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

online is full of loading screens, but SP performs wounderful.

16. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Yeah why couldn't they just had the missions in the open world instead of having to load them separately?

17. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Wait, you have to load into a separate instance to do missions in gta5 online?

That fucking sucks.

At least in apb, you were in the same instance. It was sorta cool to see people zoom by on some special car chase or something crazy like that.

18. Space_Oddity

In order to actually get onto online I have to launch offline, start a "closed friend session" which I think I technically host and then join either a game lobby or free play.

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I agree too many loading screens but the game plays well for me, I haven't had any technical issues with it.

20. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

There are multiple ways for starting the game directly into online. And to be honest I am glad that you load into a separate instance. The heists are hard enough with randoms already, I don't need some idiots like in APB, who are not part of your mission and can still fuck around with you.