Granadier little changes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by QMAN, Oct 6, 2009.

1. QMAN

QMAN Member

I suggest do only 2 changes for granadier class

When we take skill to see where we hit last time on minimap, will be really nice see on mortar/artillery some marker under corsair, on with angle we shotted last time ;) (some thing simmilar to that one in Wolfenstain III)

After Adv. RPG research, maybe we should turned on/off "homming" type rockets?
    Like we take RPG launcher (default: guided), we use RMB and choice to targeting type guided/homing . Targeting time 3 sec.

What you think about that little change?

2. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

ok given the first one was new - but the second one gets currently discussed in multiple threads. ;)

3. QMAN

QMAN Member

yea, but you know rocket wouldn't be hit "incoming" tanks coz they to slow change their rotation (tank can easy avoid that rocket).

Actually in Empire RPG rockets from granadier have lower angle rotation from that what have ML lvl 1. RPG rocket cannon do "360" around target ;)

Homing RPG only will be usefull to hit "running" tanks/apc's from battle.

So homing RPG(after research adv. rpg in chemistry min 225 sec from start research) wouldnt be improve much short combat (no one will be lossing time to shot tank), that will be improve long range combats (but still is easy to avoid).

4. Sheepe

Sheepe Member

I like the first suggestion quite a bit.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I understand the second one.
    Are you suggesting that we add a "Homing RPG" research? And that we do not change the turning speed/ability of the rockets?

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i like how you respond to the points of my post :rolleyes:

please use other already existing, active threads for argueing.
    its just tedious to repost all arguements over and over again.

if you'd have cared to just look into the suggestion forums for like 10seconds you might have noticed thousands of active threads concerning grenadiers.
    if you would have been so kind, i know this much to ask on the intertubes, and actually read some of the threads, you might have noticed that this exact suggestion has been argued about just recently.

also sheepe sounds like he wants another research to me ...