GOG.com

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pope_Homeless_XIII, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

http://www.gog.com/en/frontpage/

A site I've been tracking for awhile recently opened up to the public. It's a digital distribution site that sells classic PC games. Check it out! :D

2. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

[​IMG]

anyways, nice site.

3. Skyrage

Skyrage Member

That site is awesome. I checked it a couple of times during the closed beta, and it seems that their list of games keep growing at a steady rate. Have already seen a bunch of games which I'll get my hands on probably after Christmas when I'll have some spare cash. So many great classics that you can get your hands on :D

4. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

They have Die By The Sword. Fuckin' respect.

5. Drag

Drag Member

I already have 3 games from the site. The digital distribution worked flawless and the games all worked as advertised. Payment worked with paypal. I already have a working copy of Die by the Sword though. Aye, this game is still fun due to it being hard.

They also add the soundtracks for the games with proper naming and bitrate for free. For the Fallout games they also put together the fallout bible as .pdf.

Oh and its DRM free ofcourse ;)

6. Castrol GTX

Castrol GTX Member

7. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

I thought I was the only guy in the world who bought DBtS! I couldn't get my copy to work in Vista. I didn't try too hard though. Back in the day I got stuck playing it on the last level, couldn't figure out how to get past a door. This was in the days before everyone had internet so I couldn't just look up a walkthrough.

8. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

Pity it's been abandoned for about two years. I think I've throughly combed their entire catalog for gems.