Give up Satanic Yoga! Adopt Praise Moves!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImSpartacus, Jun 7, 2013.

?

Can you spot the Praise Moves? No cheating!

1. [img]http://0.static.wix.com/media/8f14af_339d6da403659243e13845aefac0d5a6.jpg_512[/img]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [img]http://www.praisemoves.com/ChristianAlternative_files/Lamed.JPG[/img]

50.0%
  3. [img]http://bodypositiveyoga.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/downward-facing-dog-fat-yoga1.jpg[/img]

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

I try to keep reddit (but this is golden) from leaking into the forums, but I failed. Please forgive me.

Praise Moves [2:31]

"The relaxation and visualization session at the end of yoga classes is skillfully designed to “empty the mind” and can open one up to harmful spiritual influences."

"Like yoga, Tai Chi and traditional martial arts involve similar manipulation of life force energy, thus opening the door to deceptive spiritual influences."

"Did you know that the so-called “Praying Hands” gesture (putting one’s palms together with fingers pointing upward) is a mudra (Hindu prayer gesture) which pre-dates Christianity? Yes, even though we love the paintings of the little children with their hands in that position while kneeling beside their beds saying, “Now I lay me down to sleep…” It is still too closely linked with the Hindu “Namaste” greeting (“I bow to the ‘divine’ within you”) and other Eastern religious practices, so we will not use it in PraiseMoves."

I don't usually fall for /r/atheism's bullshit (although they have new management!), but this is some good shit. You don't usually get to see an "official" mainstream critique of a religion by another.

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

I recommend goggling a few of these names.
    This weird praise move thing doesn't seem as refined and extensively studied as yoga has.

Also can they do this?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  3. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

That is one hell of a tuck. Buffalo Bill would be proud.

Oh and you oughta mark that as NSFW else the dick-fearing ones may have a heart attack.

4. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

This video contains content from BBC Worldwide America, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

5. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Yeah that confused the hell out of me.

Why is the BBC blocked in the UK?

6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I think it's because Idiot Abroad rights are owned by Sky in the UK, but BBC probably air it outside of the UK. But I could be wrong.

7. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

Now imagine a message like that would greet you on 70% of the youtube links you click. Welcome to germany :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  8. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Oh is that what it is?

Ok that makes more sense.

9. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

I don't mind that so much honestly, it's just that it was BBC which was confusing, as the BBC is funded by british tax money.

It's practically a civil right for anyone who owns a television.