General Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Zombie Invasion, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Zombie Invasion

Zombie Invasion Member

I have made a list of things pulled from different threads , that I feel should be included. I give all most of the credit to the original authors of these changes, I have changed a few things.

- New Technologie Branch "Battle Engineering"
    - This would give bonuses to mutiple buildings on the field of play.
    - Example: 1 of the multiple technologies in this branch would be to increases buidling health.
    - Another would increase the rate engineers would fix previously constructed buildings.
    - Another would add the ability to create things such as tank traps, or trenches.
    - Some could change the way a building funtions as the armory would change from its current desgin to a more bunker like armory that would be partially sunk into the earth (the latter could be researched in a later technologie).

- Change The Length Of Time A Map Is To Be Played.
    - As I and others know a map is generally over before alot of the research can ever be completed, and I think the time length a map last should be changed. I am talking about epic lengths of time here, 30 minutes to 1 hour, instead of the 5-20 minutes most maps last currently.

- Add The "Medic" Class
    - I think 5 is a good number, and if any class is to be added this one is to be added the most. It has been said on past threads that no one would choose this class. I would. The engineer currently has the ability to heal, which is one of the reasons that class is overpowered. Removing that ability from the engineers and adding a Medic class would help to balance this.

- Reduce The Strength Of The Engineer Class.
    - Lets face the facts. On the build maps and even somewhat on the assault maps. The engineer class is the most popular. I mean a 5:1 ratio, 5 engineers for 1 of any other class. This is way too dominant and should be changed.

Suggestions are appriciated.