Gei-Ming Money .tor's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sitka, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Sitka

Sitka Member

If you wanted some 27 inch goodness (not talking about a dildo collection here) what would/do you recommend/use?

4k / 6 minute response time / overpriced as fuck yet worse or equal to stuff that is half the price need not apply

pls be serious i had to steal like 500kg of construction components from the load bearing part of the brbr stadium to afford this

also, in an effort to save space and piss off the mod politburo, this thread is also for discussing other toaster related things, such as headsets, if you want.
    sub 27inch welcome too if you really want to.

here's a picture
    EDIT: no i didnt take this one
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

My 2nd Monitor died so I just got this Asus 27". It's pretty cool. It supports PiP (Picture in Picture) which means I can have a window with TV or my PS3 superimposed over the top.

3. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Just make sure your GPU has a dual link DVI input and pick up one of those cheap Korean 27" 1440p displays.

AMD's Hawaii GPUs actually backpedaled BACK to dual link DVI just so people could use such displays.

4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

What kind of sick fuck throws a musket and somehow gets it to fly in a straight line and land bayonet first into an armored samurai.

Never buy headsets, buy headphones and microphone seperate. if you really want it on your face just tape it to your headphones. Headphones require to be extra extra high quality, but microphones can be cheaped out on since video games still use low-quality codecs anyway.

as for true toaster sound quality, any set of speakers in one of those beige casings. Actually I'm wondering if they sell really high quality speakers in beige casings, that'd be so post ironic.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  6. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Common it's the 4rth. This thread needs more freedom.
    [​IMG]

7. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

8. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Well to be fair it's probably like three metres

9. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

How does it work ingame? Will he just stand and look at people if the commander tells them to run away and then start shooting stuff?

10. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Having played the game, I dont really think this is a legit thing happening.
    Granted the screenshot is from multi since it allows to crossplay shogun 2 with its expansion, but I really doubt they added such a thing.

Unless its some bizzare thing added by blood and gore DLC. Which adds blood effects. Which you have to pay for. Gibe monies pls I guess.

11. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

3 monitors for the win!

Apart from that I don't really have a preference. Just look for something that's got a good price.