Game search Christmas 2015

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by D.D.D. Destroyer, Dec 15, 2015.

1. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I am totally going to a Christmas party on Friday (which is why I had to delay Wurm :() and I offered to bring liquid refreshments and video games. I have a couple on my mind (like Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes), but would like a few more.

I'm looking for party games that can be played without extra controllers by 4+ people and if anyone has any they like or know of, please share :)

2. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Party and im not invited? Poo.

Also, strip poker just needs cards and an appropriate amount of ethanol solution.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  3. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

If we're talking video games then the Jackbox Party packs (people just need their cell phones). Only truly good game in them is Fibbage, though, as far as I'm concerned. Drawful in the first one can be fun sometimes.

If you have two controllers then Nidhogg can make people really riled up if you switch off the loser every round.

Aside from that all I know is board games - and many of the board games I know can take a very long time that I doubt the patience exists for.

4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I dont think fibbage is great pick considering youd have 4+ drunken POLES playing it.

5. D.D.D. Destroyer

I'm not the host which id why this is the case. I can totally prepare something myself if you want to come down south though. Real life DnD maybe?

@Senor_Awesome I literally thought of Jackbox fifteen minutes after the OP. I think it will be pretty good. And while Nidhogg sounds good, I think nobody owns a controller here. Like, literally no partygoer has a controller, including myself.

Physical games are covered by other people, so that's none of my business ;)

6. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

I guess you could try Red Faction: Guerrilla. There is a hot seat mode were you take turns wrecking buildings.

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

That sounds and looks cool for when a friend comes over, but I'm afraid the mood at the party won't quite fit. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

8. FN198

FN198 Member

9. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

10. DocRabbit

DocRabbit Member

Quarters is always a good game when drinking is involved, all u need is a shot glass and a quarter. :)

11. Metruption

Metruption Member

strip jenga