frickin hamster

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pickled_heretic, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Aw man. And here I was looking forward to science.

2. recon

recon SM Support Dev

Where do you live? Texas?

3. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Ever see what a sword will do to a side of meat? It ain't pretty. You don't decaptiate as much as you just chop. If you want to look at ways of killing people, we've certainly gotten more...efficient....humane? I'd rather get shot that chopped at with a sword...a sword leaves you to die a very slow, painful death.

No, you don't. Again, the ignorance in this thread is testing my patience. You shoot to defend youself. Some states allow you to shoot before being backed into a corner (Texas, Washington, Pennsylvania for example) others require you to be backed into a corner first. Washington calls any area you inhabit - be it the area you're standing to be your own space. If someone tries to enter your car forcefully, and you feel at risk of grave bodily harm....you can shoot to defend yourself; likewise, you can shoot to defend someone else in danger. Look up something called the Castle Clause.

But you shoot. Shooting at all, for the most part, is likely to kill. You don't shoot to wound; you can hit a major artery in a person's leg and kill them. You shoot to defend. That likely means killing, but the intention is defense, not killing.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  4. Empty

Empty Member

"the ignorance in this thread is testing my patience."

It's testing mine too, from all of you.
    Thread is going nowhere, stupid, and trollish.

IE a standard black hole thread. We'll archive it for future reference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.