FOX, Mass Effect and EA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shinzon, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

2. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

EA isn't trying to defend what you believe in. They're trying to defend their sales.

3. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

In either case; hopefully this will start a trend...

4. Superlagg

Superlagg Member

Since so many people cant tell the difference between a game and real life, we should make a lot of TV shows and games were all the characters commit suicide constantly. I mean hour to hour wrist-slitting-gallows-hanging action, making it look fun AND cool! That'll thin out those retards.

5. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Dibs on the name "Emo Squad XTREME"

6. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

I like EAs letter, I hope it was read out. I too was fairly floored when i heard her say "leaves nothing to the imagination" when i know for a fact that there is almost no sex in it.

Good on EA. I wish they filed for a law suit. they can drop the lawsuit 2 days later or whatever, but that would get right into the media.

7. REX

REX Member

Lol WTF "young boys cant tell the difference between reality and the game if they dont have any real experience".

shit like that have always pissed me of as long as I can remember. Just like national geographic channel always saying THINK AGAIN like the audience is totally retarded telling them facts all day.

8. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

"young boys cant tell the difference between reality and the game if they dont have any real experience"

All that tells me is that people take their first experience of an event as the groundwork for how they understand subsequent related events.

9. supaste

supaste Member

So does that mean that when i recived my first console and was happily playing crash bandicoot i thought it was real because i don't have any experiance with bandicoots?

10. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

As far as I was raised, Bandicoots wear shorts, shoes, and can take down an just about anything by spinning in a circle really fast. Oh, and how many times they get a chance at life is dependant on how many faces of themselves they collect.

I see nothing wrong here XD. (All Italians are plumbers right?).

11. REX

REX Member

Lol one of the very first games I ever played was F15 strike fighter for nintendo and I got the congressional medal of honor in the end :). 8 years old and dropping bombs on enemy factories and stuff, shooting down planes.

12. Superlagg

Superlagg Member

All that you'd get from playing the game is that cars drive like a fat man on a unicycle, wars somehow last thousands of years even though both sides have really big guns, that robots are pussies, that a band of hobos cant make up their fucking mind on where to take a nap, and that Jehovah's Witnesses are retarded floating nutsacks.

13. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

:confused: :confused:

14. REX

REX Member

cool so thats the story of mass effect ?