Flugstunden / flight hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BlackRedDead, Aug 25, 2016.

1. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

its related to "Rumors About Banning-Don't believe them"
    he brought me on the idea to "spoof" a provocation against vipervicky with the ironical question if i would receive a ban for this now - but reminds me on a "short story"(kurzgeschichte) by a german "small artist"(kleinkünstler)
    (our german words match it more/better! xP)

wich i rougly translated trough g-translate and started correcting & rewriting some parts that can't be "word translated" - but wow, this story is made in relative simple language, needed to rewrite it without accents but even then - some of the translated english words i do not even know! xD
    my english is just to bad, so i wrote to someone to help me translating it properly! :)
    hopefully i get an answer over my first suggestion fast - so heres only the raw g-translate for now, will be replaced soon as i get a my corrected version back!

for those who can/learn german - the source:
    Die Känguru Chroniken - Flugstunden

flight hours
    We are lazy and peaceful in the park, as a small handbag rat standing next to my ear and remains us directly begins yapping us.
    I open my eyes and Wedele nerfed with my arm "Hush, cut it off" - but now puts the mutt really begins.
    The kangaroo is on, brings momentum and kick the dog in a high arc over the lawn.
    The animal howls surprised, flies, lands 10m away from us, struggles to his feet and runs away.
    "Bohoa" I call and jump on "the one that ..." "... Do you not?" tried the kangaroo to complete my sentence.
    "I want to also always wanted to make!" I say
    the kangaroo looks critic the dog behind
    "Which makes the not again" I say impressed
    "Oh, this yorkshire terrier not fly so well" says the kangaroo, clearly dissatisfied "behave aerodynamically somehow clumsy" "as a zwergspitz for example or pekinese would determined 4-5m flown"
    "Oh," I say interested "and fly which is best?"
    "Nah, chihuahuas are very good in the air," said the kangaroo "but also depends on how they are shorn"
    as I typed a bear paw from behind on the shoulder "because they have just kicked my dog?"
    I turn around and stare at naked breasts - big, fat, naked, male breasts
    turn my head upwards, squint and say "ehähähähä" * Now do not say anything wrong * "I no German" I say, make a step back and see me the personification of the word *nasty* opposite.
    only trouble I tear my view from the bare, shiny, to bursting belly taut with the Germany border in the yesteryear of tattoo.
    I sigh, as can the world really lucky that to Germany has not been as extensive as the tattoo on that belly!
    the alien mesh might have been the wrong choice ...
    "How would you like if I kangaroo boxing her?"
    "do come!" hisses the kangaroo quietly
    to have been "taken so severe, it is not my kangaroo" I say, and prefer hope from the fact gesiezt*
    "Eh, it should be quasie itself, is it very difficult when it comes to ownership structure"
    "Even communists or what?"
    "Ehehehe" I say as I get distracted by a small barking rate "zscht, cut it off!" I say
    "Do you want lookup?" asks the kangaroo, and kicks the dog one more time in the air
    all three we pursue banned the trajectory
    "This time I met him better," said the kangaroo satisfied
    the type strikes, the kangaroo crouching, pulling his paw in a red Boxing Gloves from his bag, puts quickly knocked out a hack from below and the type is
    "Which makes the not again" yelping I say impressed, immediately afterwards I hear again beside me
    "Ah," said the kangaroo "is an eternal fight"

*use the formal term of address

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

tl;dr

stop using my quotes to base gibberish on, unless you pay royalty...

vipervicki likes this.
  3. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

...why ppl can't just read/listen, use theire brain, mind about themselfes, be patient and just look back later?! :unsure:
    rather than insta post nonsense as if they had nothing better to do? :s

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Why are you posting about a locked thread? You are going to bring that same discussion over here in which it was locked for the reason to end the discussion. This is like posting for banned users..

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Im wondering the same thing here buddy, i love ya but you cray cray