finally

Discussion in 'Clans' started by communism, May 5, 2011.

1. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

You guys made a big deal when I was talking about how I had some Canadian XL condoms that were too small and now you guys are doing the same after I said real men don't use condoms..

Just pull out, there is such thing as birth control and if you are really bad at pulling out.. plan b morning after pill. And since you guys love to believe my jokes If I get a girl pregnant I just wait till I see the bump in her tummy and punch her in the gut over and over and wait a week to see if it's still there. And for STD prevention don't fuck skanks.

2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Don't expect us to be consistent if you won't be neither. Also, it is a false choice if we have to choose between small condoms and no condoms (unless you have a tiny dick like Dubee).

More proof that you have a tiny dick. Guidos can't do that with our thick, long Italian sausages.

Don't be fool by those innocent bitches. You have a better chance of getting a STD from them than from a skank because of your logic. Also, the bundle of women you are supposedly getting so casually seem more like skanks to me. Those skanks you are dating seem very "loose".

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Haha I've only talked about having sex with 2 girls in the past year. Both of which I have known since they started having sex lol I know how many dudes they been with and what kinda people they are. I don't go out to bars and club's looking for skanks to fuck. Skanks are not good in bed, I fuck with nerdy quiet girls who I use to goto school with. Those girls are the key to finding a freaky girl who will get kinky in bed and send you naked pictures. This girl who sent me pictures dated 1 guy for like 4 years and he's as nerdy as most of you guys. He prolly plays HON, well maybe not that nerdy.. But if she was into clubbing and fucking with people like your role models from the jersey shore I wouldn't even be attracted to her. But she goes out to watch her parents band play sometimes, shes not out humping people in a sweaty night club every weekend.

I am Italian too you meathead. If you can't pull out you can't put it in, and if you don't know what I mean by pulling out then you shouldn't be discussing sex. Like I have said before I use condoms when I first start getting sexually active with a girl, I can use XL and regular but those are hella tight and break often(i've used 4 before cumming before). And when you use a condom you are going to cum inside of her and if it breaks(it's not very noticeable) you risk cumming inside of her.

If you do what I do you won't need to use a condom. Have you and your girl get tested and get her on the pill or nuva ring. And viola now you can have sex with out a condom. Just make sure you discuss abortion and what she would want to do if she got pregnant. My ex couldn't have a baby with the meds she was on and this girl likes anal, so I've been lucky lately. Some girls you need to use a condom with all the time, even if shes on the pill. But you guys are too brainwashed by what they teach you at school and those commericals based on fear tactics. I bet you think if you smoke marijuana your gonna try to fly or kill someone with an axe. I bet you will use a condom even when you get married.

4. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Anal and never condom - Dubee style.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Never sluts. I only fuck girls I would also have kids with if wanted to settle down. That is my style, the girl picks the hole.

What is your style? look for girls in-clan?

6. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Chloroform.

7. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

It is clear that the girls you "would also have kids [with]" are skanks. Also, you don't have to waste your time convincing us that you have a tiny dick. You can pull out all you want, or go anal cuz your skanks love that.

8. communism

communism poof

rofl, keepin it real

9. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Just ban dubee for the 100th time and close this thread. Just because he has no friends to brag with about the skanks he paid doesn't mean he should do it here.

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I could understand skepticism if I was like saying I was having orgys with swedish super models every weekend. But this jealous rage over what I am saying is kinda sad cause what I am saying is even like up to college dude bro approval.. Play in a band for 8 years and maybe you will see. I didn't fucking hunt a lion with a knife to do these things. I played drums for 10 years and made girls laugh.. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.

You keep up the jersey shore approach though.

11. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

It's not jealous rage. It's your refusal to shut the fuck up when told by every member, and then banned numerous times, and then warned yesterday about it.

EDIT: If you know Mr. Derp's site, check it out. Even HE wants you to shut up.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I was talking about walmart but I cant stop talking about girls.. And I plan on it but someone always bring it up am I suppose to not respond? No ones told me to "stfu".. just stop asking me questions about it lol

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

lets talk about guys, dubee

14. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

lets talk about you and me, complete

15. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Can't stop talking about girls...
    Talking about walmart...
    thus, walmart must be a girl.

:|ove: :|ove: :|ove: Call me, dubee :|ove: :|ove: :|ove:

16. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

the forums were pretty boring without him going into a thread and saying "asdafadsfadsfasdfasd particools are lagging mah coal-fired steam powered computing machine" and stuff, but I think he isn't as annoying as before, cause now he only talks aboot chicks if someone (E.G. walmarticus) provokes him to.

17. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

I wish I didn't suck at Empires, then I could join a clan and argue with you guys like a big boy.

[​IMG]

18. communism

communism poof

one day young one, one day.

19. Krazer

Krazer Member

No one likes you.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  20. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

damn some industrial grade mad up in here