EPIC vs EnT 2-0

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Grantrithor, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

So we agreed to scrim EPIC and yeah you guys can probably guess the rest. Played both rounds on Mvalley, first round EnT was NF and EPIC BE, and ofc regular switching of sides. First round played out like a normal match on Mvalley, and at the start it was kind of a balanced match but then we gradually started losing once we got isolated at north. Second match was a pretty fun match since both teams rushed enemy mains, then we were right behind trickster but then paradox failed the wooden bridges because one wheel wasn't driving on it. I've got to say that was the most funniest shit ever so the game wasn't really a moral loss.

In summary, thanks for the good game EPIC, ofc we aren't going to beat you so early, but it was fun to play, hope we can play again someday and kick your ass. Also people who have screenshots post them, and incase anyone was recording, which I doubt it, post your demos too.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

EPIC got lucky I fucked up throwing my sticky and playing submarine braaa

3. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You can't use EPIC ringers vs EPIC, huh.

4. Paradox

You mad you -MEG-?

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Your sticky was never going anywhere near my CV, I made certain of that.

And even if it was, we had an APC in middle ready to divert if necessary, not to mention I was miles ahead with my CV by the time you hit the bridge, and we had a rax at north, which was what I was running to.]

But overall, you guys were pretty damn good. You just need the coordination. The skill is there, but we were able to take back entirely empty bases without anyone to even stop us. I don't know who you had in the CV both rounds, but they need to relay the intel to you guys more, and then whoever you have leading, needs to distribute people better. But overall, not bad, certainly better than many of the other matches we've had.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Paradox

Didnt your apc die trying to rush our main??

7. Trickster

It rushed because I said I was safe and didn't need it to come to my rescue. It went via middle and I made the decision to send it to your main rather than to me because I got enough distance from your APC not to worry about it. This was after you tried to stun, but before you dumped it in the water.

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Paradox commanded round 1 and w00kie commanded round 2, our comm was going to be craig gates but he wasn't online.

9. Trickster

Generally speaking, whilst this wasn't true for us this time, it's better to have the guy in the CV and the guy leading the match separate. Or at the very least, that's the case when you start using 3 squads and the filler man. 2 squads and filler man on mvalley is just manageable from CV, but after that, it's easier to split the CV and leadership jobs up.

10. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Round 2 was so fail. The failpc made me laugh so hard I couldn't play properly.
    Scrims are pretty fun. We should scrim more often.

11. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

My gratulations go to tiberium for jeep-pushing my CV in the right spot in the right moment when I was trying to get away from him, finding myself in water 2 seconds later.

Is that how I managed to get -1 kill as commander? :D

12. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

EnT needs a brilliant strategist like WMG. Too bad he is busy with work this summer.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

mvalley is so shit

go play a custom you pussies

14. Trickster

fuck u mvalley is amazing

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Mvalley is the most unluckiest map I have ever played on, mostly due to those retarded wooden bridges. Next time we should scrim on Canyon, Duststorm or Isle, maybe even a custom like bush, or that map that we always played in 2.25 with the high mountains, glacial or frozensummit or w/e.

16. Trickster

Canyon scrims are shit. Chokepoint scrims are shit. And Glacial is broken since Steam. If you guys can raise numbers high enough, and us too, we could play Cyclopean or Isle. But otherwise, it'll probably end up being duststorm.

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Actually a lot of decisions were consensual instead of by anyone in the CV, except paradox was doing the most leading over everyone else, we still agreed on things consensually, like who are designated kill spawners, basic squad directions and stuff. Also w00kie can't lead, and it isn't about skill at the game, he's just not the type of person who'd break someone's balls even if it's about winning. We are like a stimulant to Entropy, so that's why we failed hard at organization in the MEG scrim because someone was trying to organize us. In this scrim it was more like everyone was chill and shit and no one was drunk.

18. Empty

Empty Member

I feel really bad for missing this, sorry guys.
    I set my alarm like an hour early but it decided not to go off (I double checked fucking everything, god damn I hate my alarm, I'm fucking buying a new one asap)

Glad to see it went well though. Promise to be at the next one :(

19. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You weren't invited....

Edit: I just noticed I hit my 1,000 post some time this week. I resent being called a forum troll!

20. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Shoutout to Spike.