EPIC vs. Consortium Rematch

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Deiform, Dec 18, 2010.

1. FN198

FN198 Member

ikalx :|ove: :|ove:
    I have a fond remembrance of playing in BSID/CW scrims. Get active again, will you?

also, phantom and caliber are to be credited for a lot of the leadership in the scrim as well (is there a link to our ts3 recordings here somewhere?). we also noticed you adopted our start tactics for the first round in the second round where we neglected to re-implement it.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Well I am not apart of either clan, so drama is not being created. Trolling to me is just getting dev's who represent this mod to make posts like this

and this

3. Zeke

Zeke Banned

how is that trolling?
    empty is merely stating facts.

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

We have some people that will never drop their tags and I love that, but tbh we hadn't been doing any kind of clan stuff for a long time and no one really wanted to. No one wanted to train or scrim or be competitive... but ya know, we love pugs, and a lot of us are enjoying the steam release, so ya never know.

I don't really know what it takes to make a clan, a clan. Whatever it is, it sure wasn't me.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Empty is enraged and trying to make me angry so he can ban me for saying something back.. The trolling is me saying something not offensive or personal and having him react like I just fucked his mom.

Zeke tell your sister to quit calling me. I will call her when I have no one else to fuck.

6. Zeke

Zeke Banned

but she wants it badly =(

7. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

OPF (or O/F) is not an ideal unit of measurement for a couple of reasons. For example, a "fuck" is loosely (pun intended) defined to include any type of sexual intercourse. Would this mean "quickies" are included? What about dry humping, which is not actually "fucking"? Blowjobs? Handjobs? If we further generalize the definition of "fuck", we can add all sorts of masturbation techniques to the list.

Otherwise, you would not be "fucking" but you would achieve an orgasm (which is the case of your example, Dubee). This would inflate the O/F ratio with an unrealistic value. In essential, a virgin could have an O/F approaching infinity (if we are considering mathematical limits) if they have never fucked but have had an orgasm before (with themselves or "partner"). If orgasm has never been achieved yet, then you have 0/0, or an indeterminate number. This would be very problematic!

8. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

tell her to be patient, my girlfriends going to disney land this weekend so maybe I will call her saturday night

Well, she was grinding up on my right leg while we were making out heavily in her bed and then all the sudden she grabbed onto me reaaalll tight and started to shake and she had the sexiest look on her face and it lasted for a good 15 seconds and my whole right leg was just soaking wet.. Then we had sex and she had 2 more orgasms and the last one was perfect cause it was right when I was cumming all over her belly... She gets off on me jizzing on her.. I love it!!

9. Zeke

Zeke Banned

but she wants it now =(

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Well you're free right?

11. FN198

FN198 Member

half of me wants this thread cleaned up, the other half is busy with the popcorn

12. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Dubee I live in sweden, not a redneck village like you.
    We dont do incest here.

13. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I'll get our TS3 recording uploaded if I get chance, you should be able to overlay it. I don't know if we adopted your level 3 idea. I know I set one up covering the A1 hill, but that was planned for the first round, it was the only turret we were going to drop (as engy), as it has such a wide area it can shoot at, and it's easy to repair without taking splash because of the angle. It's a specific spot. I wanted to try the level 3 thing in the 2nd round, but I honestly didn't want to risk shaking things up and blowing the 2nd round. But without a doubt, it's a superior strategy to any other on a chokepoint map, and it was a mistake not to put time in to properly try it.

And yeah, likewise Ikalx. EPIC's first 10 scrims or so were all against CW, and you guys were probably the ideal clan to get started against, considering how many times you nearly beat us. We were only just starting out, and you guys were the only other active clan, so it was pretty helpful. Had it not been for CW being around to scrim us, even when they could barely get players (they still put the effort in to drag their players out of hibernation), we probably would have given up due to having no-one to scrim.

Also, Dubee, no. It's not about the offensive part of the sig or any of that shit. It's that your deliberately trying to pick a fight, deliberately trying to annoy people. It's gone beyond a joke, beyond you just being considered immature, and beyond pretty much every moderator's tolerance, let alone others on the forum who have personally asked us to get rid of you. I would genuinely be suprised if Empty doesn't just permanently ban you when he gets online regardless. But as for myself, as I said. Last warning. I catch you shit stirring again, you are gone. Don't waste time arguing that you're "just joking", "just trolling" or "just messing about" or any of that shit, because I don't give a shit. It ends here, or you can find a new place to spam.

Also Zeke, cut it out in here now, you're only giving him more bait. He's not worth it.

14. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

So you concede that a virgin (i.e. who has not fucked yet) can have a boundless, positive OPF simply by making a chick have an orgasm while making out (in your case, grinding). OPF also doesn't take account of time (an important unit for rates), so someone with "the magic touch" can have the same OPF as someone who has to get down on her for 10min. In a nut shell, a virgin like Zeke may have a better OPF than you, Dubee.

Zeke fails at trolling. He only knows how to post cliché memes from animefag sites and Google images.

15. Deiform

Deiform Member

I have to say, I actually enjoyed the scrim vs. Consortium this time. Usually I don't because everything seems to go wrong and we're desperately trying to hang on. This time though it seemed much more relaxed (I was in the north east for the first game where we just sat there the whole game).

I dunno, maybe it was because I didn't lose the ground I was meant to be holding for a change. :P

16. Phantom

Phantom Member

Thank you Trickster...your compliments are appreciated ;)

And aside from our specific startup strategy....we didn't exactly employ any tactics for the second game...yea i think everyone was just overly shocked by the first victory and we became VERY disorganized and lazy. You can really hear it by the difference in our teamspeak recordings...communication is key in these games and we didn't make the adjustments necessary to compensate for your gamestyle in the second game. I think that speaks volumes to EPICs experience and cohesion as a team.

On another note, I didn't find the BE camo to be an issue, though I can't speak for my teammates nor does that indicate that it didn't effect the first game.

17. Zeke

Zeke Banned

i was ganking people repeatedly from the forest in NE as a engi (no turret backup) in the second game... it was ridicilously easy and i even got plenty of pistol kills.
    they quite quickly gave up in attempting to kill me from range and rushed into melee range instead where they could more easily see me.

18. Magnus_

Magnus_ Member

Yeah, the entire NE region has the camo problem. For me, the real problem area is that bit just east of the D4 ref (where BE usually places their first rax in the north). It's really hard to see the infantry as they come around along that wall.

19. Phantom

Phantom Member

I was SW both rounds for the most part...it does make sense with the forest and low lighting

20. Krazer

Krazer Member

So what have we learned, smart people use foliage for cover?

Nerf camo, nerf foliage!