EPIC vs. Consortium Rematch

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Deiform, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

To be fair, I didn't ever get the sense that EPIC was indomitable, it's just they were the only clan who were doing shit that went right. Whether they were scrambling all over the place, following a plan and adapting, lulzing it up...whatever, they seemed to have the versatility and communication to pull it off.

2. FN198

FN198 Member

says the ever dominated cw

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

JPL had you beat on a match on canyon but the server crashed and this was back in the day when people could crash servers with certain commands. I am not saying that you guys would do that, but its entirely possible.

And I don't need to learn to play, cause I don't play.

4. Zeke

Zeke Banned

riiigghhhttt... ur totally not suggesting it... totally.

ya dont play cuz ya never learned how to.
    nub.

5. Deiform

Deiform Member

We don't really need to cheat to win. If a biased, choked map is what it takes to beat us, so be it, just means we'll win the other round in dominating fashion. Plus is just means that we'll practice a bit more for the next time to make sure we don't make the same mistakes.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

We had the first round won as well but I think cyber-kun fucked up and lost it for us, and the second match you guys were on BE which was the OP team at the time of that scrim and we were kicking your asses easily and had you guys backed up to the point where you only had 3 refs then the server crashed.

Zeke, learn to have sex.

7. communism

communism poof

We were BE actually
    Your forgetting the mvalley games too :(

8. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, we often lost because of our own mistakes instead of them just being better. Cyber-kun was so very anti clutch. When we needed him most is when he would fail haha but it was usually so funny that it was really fun.

9. Zeke

Zeke Banned

rush enemy cv past the whole team and kill the cv = lol cyberkuns fault.

2nd round = liessssss, we could turn it easily :3

wait... have i been doing it wrong? =/
    [​IMG]
    you're mum seemed so happy so i assumed i was doing it right :(

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

haha Zeke your hand can't make babies!

If you wan't to learn how to have good sex ask your sister what I do to her.

11. Zeke

Zeke Banned

*stares at the thing known as dubee... the creature capable of making babies with it's own hand*

*scribbles down a note saying "the creature known as dubee consider abstinence as good sex"*

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  12. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Indeed, but that's the point isn't it? I can look at every clan equally, because we lost to all of them.

They call it an "unbiased" viewpoint or "being objective".

It's still just my opinion though.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Well you confused my mom with your hand.. I know its hard for you to understand what sex is but trust me just ask your sister, she will enlighten you like I enlightened her.. I gave her an orgasm from just making out with her while we were naked she got my leg all wet(this is a true story but with a different girl)

She got all shakey and grabbed onto me real tight.. How many of you guys have given a girl an orgasm with out even putting it in.. I am guessing NONE! I am a sexual beast!!! You can maintain your KDR's while I focus on my OPF's orgasms per fuck.

14. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Keep doing that :)

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I haven't played in awhile so I dunno if I suck at it. I was good though last time I played, so I am guessing I still am.

But being good at empires isn't important, having fun is. I know you like to think winning is fun, and most of the time it is BUT I have been on losing teams with a score twice as high as the top player on the winning team. So I actually have more fun losing then winning sometimes.

16. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Alright mr dubee, if u say so. :)

17. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I am above belief sir.. lol I am glad you got the irony of my post *claps*

18. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

At the end of the day, we acted like asses when there was shit talking before the scrim. This happened frequently back with BSID, and it happened with Consortium's 1st and 2nd match with us, where some Consortium members were going on and on about how they'd slam us, and then we completely and utterly shitstomped. We won the cycloepan match, but Consortium hadn't been shit talking us before it. So do you know what we said after the match? Nothing. We said in the game itself, good fucking game. And we left it at that. Because everyone was amicable about it. And the same went here. The only person who started trying to turn this hostile was the person who didn't even play. The only arguments before this was FN's use of the CV. FN didn't go in the CV, someone else did, and he played it like one of the best commanders I have ever seen in a scrim, and I am more than happy to admit that.

At the end of the day Dubee, if anyone who'd actually played in that match starting winding us up about it, even though I'd probably give it them back, I'd still admit they had the right to. We've been at the top for so long, pretty much unchallenged, that the guys who beat us more than deserve to have a joke about it, and I'd take no offence from that. Consortium fought a perfect round and beat us down on tickets. We then completely rolled the next round because they didn't do the same again. Had they done the same tactics, I still think we could have struggled the same way in the 2nd round. I don't know who thought of the tactics used, and I don't care. Hats off to whoever had the idea of engy level3s at the start (an idea I incorrectly considered infeasible) and the wall spam to lock us out. They deserve a hell of a lot of credit, be it their comm, Wallmartgreeter, or FN. And Confuscious gets props for being the ultimate anti-EPIC comm, making it impossible for us to pull off our usual instakill tactics on his CV.

But you don't get any credit, because you weren't involved, and I would more than happily put money on a bet that Consortium would have performed worse, had they had your usual drama-seeking, unintelligent, self-worshipping contributions. Congratulations to those that took part, and I genuinely, genuinely cannot wait, to play you guys again. You're the first clan in our entire existence to actually give us MORE than a run for our money, and for that, I am more than thankful. I can look forward to scrims and be excited about the scrim itself, rather than worried that we could just drop a round and end our streak. As FN said, it's been over 2 years coming, and it took him 3 different clans and over 30 rounds to get it, but he finally fucking got it, and I guess after that amount of time, he deserved it, purely for the sheer amount of commitment towards achieving that.

So, get over yourself Dubee. You're blatantly looking to cause drama and piss people off, by fagging up what was probably one of the most enjoyable, momentous scrims in Empires' entire competitive history. We lost, and I'm more happy about that than I have been about every victory we've pulled off in over a year. So if you continue to deliberately try to pick fights, you will be banned. And not temporarily banned, but permanently banned. It won't be lifted, ever. You can either sort yourself out, get rid of the stupid sig, and grow up. Or you're gone.

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I am just fucking around dude.. I am not trying to create drama like your epic clan member's did after every win.

Ok I took out the joke (offensive part) from my sig..

20. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Imo, trolling = creating drama :) .