EPIC vs. @ clan 05/14/11

Discussion in 'Clans' started by TheLiberalElitist, May 18, 2011.

1. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

I am just surprised no one posted anything about the scrim, I guess it is just going to be swept under the rug :) . just a summary of what I remember @ clan lost both rounds, the first round was a 0-45 ticket loss when @ finally got over run by heavies at the NF main on Mvalley.

Second round was just the same outcome, only at BE main, I left before the end because I had to go, but I figured it was probably the same outcome. If someone has anything to add like demos or scoreboard pics please do.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Didn't post because it didn't deserve to be called a scrim. We dicked about the entire game, let you walk into bases, stopped to have melee fights with Paradox outside our tanks instead of actually fighting, and you guys didn't even try and push when we gave you entire corridors to do it down, which you ignored. The one time you took an area, you didn't even try and stop us retaking it. Honestly, our entire TS was just full of moaning from everyone about being bored. If you want to do serious scrims, start treating them seriously. We don't play to dick about.

3. FN198

FN198 Member

if the scrim wasn't that challenging or not much was riding on it then there's no reason for them to gloat over it.

4. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Well case closed then.

5. Trickster

You guys could have played much better, and I'm not saying it was a lack of skill, I'm saying it was a lack of effort on your part. Take scrims seriously and maybe they'll be interesting. Saying lol every time your entire squad gets mown down speaks for itself. You should be pissed off, raging, and getting back to that location, not laughing at yourselves.

6. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

I think I can speak for every [EnT] that tried to help out in the scrim,
    that @clan had a serious lack of management in planing before and while the scrim was going.

2 minutes before the scrim, they thought about maybe using vent, commanders didn't give enough orders or use voice at all. there was no master-plan with wurst-case options or anything.

Still this scrim was a bit better than thy oldé EPICJPL vs MEGBSID scrim (can't surely remember who was on what team :) )

I left the scrim on second mvalley round, because I was pissed of and tired.

7. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Yea, It was not do to the lack of trying, but our teamwork was horrible, just speaking from what I saw we had a solid plan before the scrim, but then people decide to do there own thing, and the team work just went out the window. A lot of the @ clan members there had not played Empires for awhile it seemed (new to the clan so I don't know everybody) except for Xyber Vex, and Kenji, so during our practice matches you could kinda tell that we were lacking. yea, I just got pissed too, and just decided to just solo rush EPIC's refineries.

But tbh I did not go into it thinking we would win so I played a lot more relaxed.

8. FN198

FN198 Member

maybe @@@@ should avoid clans like EPIC/|.\\ for a while and stick with other clans on their own organizational level

9. Trickster

Yeah, I'd organise something with MEG. EPIC, JPL and Consortium are just going to smash you and demoralise the entire clan at this stage.

10. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I see what you did there.

Also Q_Q about @ denying my request to spec.

11. Trickster

Yeah, that was dickish of Kenji, and the rest of you for not answering.

12. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

I got a request by NAS lol-king to join. ignored him.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

Need to make more posts like this, FN. Theres only so much more time til your next EPIC scrim.

14. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I just want to comment this as a player for the @team

I wanna be honest here, and during the skrim and before the skrim I asked Trickster to not play 100 percent and dont do anything fishy/suprising. Trickster can confirm this. If they would have the skrim would have been over in 1 2 3.

I don't wanna go all , I'm better then everyone on that team etc, but they didn't even care to listen to what I had to say, or anything , they ignored my experience and advice.

1st round: I suggested to rush a vf out and send a jeep with 4 rep engies to north,,, they ignored that and went nothing, our commander actually waited for 600 res, and dropped a radar, leaving no res flow and no res for spawnpoints during initial fases. = we lost from that point on. I warned them multiple times to not do it cause it would kill us.

2round: no offence MEG but this fucking retarded dipshit called -MEG- Raymond smg commanded and again didnt want to hear shit about my advice, I told them to not do the classical way of not pumping out a vf, but he told me to fuck off and learn to play. again they lost cause they did nothing suprising and just went, "we can pew pew them to death cause we have people that have played this since 2.0" to bad you guys havent played constantly, you guys started playing again 2 weeks ago, I mean fuck me, do you really think you can fucking pew pew win against epics?

Let me paraphrase this shit for the simple minded people, @@@@ needs to organize, listen, be offensive and take fucking advice of people that arent completely retarded and understand the game.

That was all

15. Xyber04

Xyber04 Member

I agree with the organization, we were definitely lacking. We just came back so we still got a ways to go to get our strats and practices going. I do appreciate the offer to scrim us though.

We should have an upcoming match with MEG in the next few weeks if @Clan agrees to it.

FN I don't think avoidance is the way to get better. We welcome any scrim as long as our clan agrees on it. Due to lack of members we need to get a democratic vote for scrims.

16. Paradox

Please if you play against MEG organize your shit before you play. Not during your game itself.

MEG has gotten pretty organizd. Props to them.

17. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Hopfi.....

18. Paradox

I can take hopfi! :D

19. Trickster

Well, Xyber, I would honestly recommend not scrimming higher clans like us at the moment. At the end of the day, we want a good match, and we won't get that with you. And from your side, you'll get stomped, and that isn't fun. I'd love @@@@ to grow and become a real challenge, but demoralising yourselves by getting beaten at such an early stage won't help you. MEG should be a good fight, and you might still lose against them, but it'll be a much closer fight, so you should have some really good fun.

Yeah, he has about a month left until this silly notion of being any sort of challenge to us ever again is stamped out.

20. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Bro remember we challenged them. Now we know.