Empires 2.52.9 Released

Discussion in 'News' started by ImSpartacus, Jan 10, 2015.

1. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Just assume everything is new except mortars and rpgs.

2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I'd love to know what the NF's Heavy SMG does. I've used it a fair bit, I like it too, but it's pretty unpredictable and it feels like it does like 40hp in a hit. If it connects.

I should probably stop using it at ultra long range :p

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

You still haven't posted update news on Steam!

4. Empty

Empty Member

it is in fact around 50 dmg, but damage resist makes it around 33-40, depending on class and distance

I have a spreadsheet of weapon data including damage, TTK and shots to kill for each class etc. if you're curious for it, but in a way it spoils the fun of learning the guns. Anyone can PM me for a link to it.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  5. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I like the gun, I think it's cool, but just to give you a description of how I used it, it was short bursts trying to pot-shot people at fairly long range. The accuracy was sort of just on the line of predictable at that range, and it was a sort of roll-the-dice factor involved. I don't know if you can do this, but if you could make maybe the first shot a teensy bit more accurate (or maybe it's already like that, although I was bursting relatively slowly), it would be cool.

Though it would also be probably quite dangerous. I guess at closer range it's pretty beastly, maybe?