Empires 2.52.7 Released

Discussion in 'News' started by ImSpartacus, Dec 13, 2014.

1. CRITAWAKETS

CRITAWAKETS Member

Fine ImFartacus i will explain why double and triple ml are UP

Double ML:it launches 2 missiles like salvo so its good right? Nope:Small Salvo does the same thing and is 1 slot while double is 2 slot.

Triple ML:By the time you get heavies i am PRETTY sure you have some better missiles because this is a 3 slot weaker salvo.

EDIT:Also go fuck yourself with your strategy,i dont like sending indestructible slow heavies with only 1 standard ml.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

I appreciate the feedback and I didn't mean to sound like I was bullying you. It might not sound like it, but I love hearing all feedback even though some of it can conflict occasionally.

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Id prefer if you loved it less and respected it more.

4. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

There's a tipping point with damage. You can easily hit a point right now that if you can make all your shots hit, which isn't difficult a lot of times considering how close fights can be, then that tanks is simply dead. Dual triple ml currently achieves that. Technically so did salvo ml, but that one is a lot more inaccurate and if you were slightly off at the start you had a long reload time, so it was much less forgiving.

Sure, rails can do it, but you will be unable to do it to more than 1 tank. Heat balance, while kinda annoying, has it's use. Otherwise you might just get rid of heat if you hate it so much and see how tank fights go. Though yeah you would also rebalance damage and possibly armor, but I feel like that balance is gonna be hard to achieve without making everything rather similar.

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

you lose all regen armor in one hit, negating its regen abilities

6. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Not in the next patch