Emp_Crossroads Problem

Discussion in 'Support' started by Iselore, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

The only bonus of the parapets is that it means infantry can get out of your base when you wall up all the vehicle exits, while NF are stuck inside.

but parapets are a GREAT advatantage to attackers. defenders of course shouldn't be sitting on parapets, they should be moving out of their base. but being a rifleman with a stock of ammo, i just hide in one of the parapets and get 10 - 20 kills before i get killed.

---------------------------

don't nobuild the whole top of those areas please solokiller! I don't think it's unbalanced at all to have ammos, turret or camra somewhere up there. It's only when it's covering the manhole up that it's not fair.

2. gezor

gezor Member

but the parapates are a great advantage for defenders too. grenadiers and snipers have excellent cover. sieging the BE base is much harder than sieging the NF base.

no1 asked for a nobuild area which covers the whole tower. only around the ladder, so that u cant block it anymore. (i know how useful lvl3 mg turrets at the edges of the tower are ^^

3. davee magee

davee magee Member

your back to square one then,
    if you come up the top of the lader and then get killed my a lvl3 mg turret :/

i suppose that cant be helped tho

4. Caelo

Caelo Member

You can spam nades up the ladder or go engineer go up the ladder and put your own turret down and hide behind that