emp_coast_b1

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Tysn, Jan 8, 2009.

1. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

Most older empires players have HDR turned off by default im sure. And if you ever played glycencity with HDR you'd know why. ZEE BLINDNESS! IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!

2. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Yeah I don't think any competitive player plays with HDR its too annoying especially with barracks/whatnot. And glycen you might as well stick a nail in your eye for the same effect with HDR on.

3. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

K fixed.

Also, this map is awesome.
    Only custom map I love made by someone else. Should be considered for official once the balance tweaks are set.

4. communism

communism poof

I don't see any problems with the map, balance wise. I'm sure if you look at the wins for both team they will be about dead even.

<3 this map

5. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

Here Here

6. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

If you enter the northern caves you go off the mini-map. That's all i could say against this nice map. ;)

7. manbeef

manbeef Member

So I was driving around today, and I slammed full speed into some sort of invisible object; almost flipped my LT. Perhaps you would like to check it out.

[​IMG]

It's just off the west side of the road in the area circled.

8. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

Error Vertex File For 'Common/props_foliage/trees/tree_orex.mdl' checksum -659957153

Error Vertex File For 'Common/props_foliage/trees/orexcluster2B.mdl' checksum -719038615

Since with the update, coast was suppose to be official, but they screwed up with the minimap so we threw up the latest coast we had.

After awhile, the server will begin to lag to the point where it is unplayable, those two lines at the top are repeated and spammed

9. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

There are invissible orex trees all over the place, I was playing today and I was chasing a tank and that tank drove into an orex tree LOL

REMOVE THOSE OREX TREES