Dubees Personal Blog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Jan 19, 2011.

1. communism

communism poof

you emo quit jpl cause me and dp were "hatin" on you

2. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

the bay area isnt such a shitty place.
    well, maybe the north bay is but not the south bay

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

oh cool, thank you for the description.. Yeah it's weird lots of random people from all kinds of countries and places use my music for videos. Like

Hungary
    London
    France
    America but cool because it has almost 3 million views

Proud of lots more but DUBEE GRAPE HEAD can only speak on so many topics at a time.. These are just some of the things a boot my life dere ey? Another one is me making you waste precious seconds of your life reading aboot mine.

Yeh, Lamer I would be talking a boot making snow angels and hunting moose up dere in Canada all day ey?

Yeah, I can buy those as well.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

East Bay is the best. North bay is OK, its full of like upper class 'better than you' people.. Also Chav/wigger types(true story). I dated a girl named Maja a Bosnian refugee for a few months who lived in Navato. We went to a mall out there and this tall (tan, maybe indian or mexican) wigger/chav guy, you know white tee down to his knees and jeans below his ass and as baggy as MC HAMMER's(whos from the east bay btw)parachute pants comes running over to us and I guess he knew her from school so he gets closer to us while we were holding hands and then proceeds to hit on her in front of me.. Here are his actual words as I remember them.. "Hey Maja!!! what is up with you gurl, you looking goooood todayy.. Damn I just realized I don't gots your number yet. Can I get that off you?" Then he looks over at me with this smirk and he's like a foot taller than me.. And I am this 5'6(at the time) nerdy white boy skater looking kid(but he doesn't know I am actually from a much rougher area and grew up fighting people in my neighborhood for fun) So I fucking toss this fool to the ground on his head from grabbing the back of his shoulder under his arm pit and kicked him twice in the face and run off before his homies could come to help, So I run outside of the mall thru a parking lot adrenaline pumping like you wouldn't believe and I get across the street to a coffee shop and then I sit down and waited wondering if I would face repercussions so I pull my phone out see that i have 6 missed calls from her and I call her back and then get picked up... so I hop in her car and got away with out getting arrested or jumped by 4 turdlums.. South bay hot full of gang bangers and too Mexican.

lol yeah I got hella emo and quit cause I made jokes about you guys and then you guys went all personal and tried your best to make me cry.. And you failed so fucking hard!!! haha I only shed 1 tear

plus Tricksters bout to get me back in JPL anyways so who's the emo cry baby who runs back home when hes scared cause its dark out side now?!

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

way to skip over my amazing pun fagbeasts

6. communism

communism poof

dubs
    that makes no sense
    lamer
    i saw your amazing fagpost:|ove:

7. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

As far as I'm concerned, I would kick out 90% of the Consortium members before you get the boot.

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I was going to say something along the lines that if they weren't in a shitty place they'd rather be talking about their toilet, but I would be speaking not of washrooms but of a finer way of their shitting habits, but it would not be clear.

9. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

dude wtf the south bay is hella rich none of the gangster bullshit like there's:
    los gatos
    los altos
    palo alto
    mountain view
    santa clara
    and the third richest town/little community/we in the U.S.: Los Altos Hills
    also the place where i live has an income of over 125 grand per family, so yea, it's hella nice down here.
    sucks to live in oakland or wherever you are though.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  10. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Dubee, whatever you do, never come to Sweden, you would be scared shitless.
    We have like these scary people here, brr.

11. FN198

FN198 Member

when i come to your show at toots can i ask sarina to autograph this?

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

San Jose is like the biggest gang banging area area, but yeah lot gatos is nice. I played a show there at the gas lighter a couple times.. Lot's scenester/emo "cool" kids showed up and gave me props on my drumming. And the whole silicon valley is nice but you still got worse weather.. Your average year round is prolly like upper 90s to 40's and were like 80's to 60's..

Yeah would suck to live in Oakland, but I was only born there. I am in pinole rite now which is pretty nice area.. Lots of old people who call the cops and hella early morning joggers, almost every other house had xmas lights on for christmas and if they were Jewish they put up blue lights n shit... We got a Jamba Juice and Trader Joe's.. The only put those in like fancy good looking towns.

You 21 yet? It's a bar you gotta be 21 to come in.

13. FN198

FN198 Member

yes, also how many money marts and check cashers where you live breh

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

There isn't any in pinole, also crockett doesn't have a police force, the closest one to it is hercules, that's 3 citys away for them to respond to you getting hurt if you try to make me look bad at a show that will be full of my friends.

I would love the people there, Dubee Grapehead would probably too.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  15. FN198

FN198 Member

correction: hercules police won't be coming because they dont have jurisdiction outside hercules. the sheriff would be the first responder and we're on some good terms

edit: we're cool though i wouldn't hand her a screenshot of the emps forum

16. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

[​IMG]

17. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

foreals tho if you aint 21 lemme know and i will get you in, im already getting like 4 under 21's in.

Trickster don't promote cock blocking, cause once it happens to you, you will for ever hate it.. I was cock blocked once and I will never let it happen again!! Only reason I let it happen was cause dude was my ride home, but clearly the girl was hitting on me and this quagmire type douche was like trying to get in on us playing around like she would steal my hat and he would be like ohhh pass it to me while im like chasing her... and then when we'd go off away from people to make out he would come over and like try to have a conversation with us..

18. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You delete your post and denied access to the picture of your girl's ass from your photobucket account, dubee. Has the Empires Forums community finally took a toll on dubee and made him scared? Knowing how much of a uber-stalker FN is, he probably has the picture saved, found her email address and sending her a montage of your second life on these forums.

19. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Hey I'm dubee I love my girlfriend she the best I ever had and I would do everything for her. Here people of the serious forums I will force you to stalk my life because that makes sense.

Regret?

Also DZ. Could I come to sweeden? I would like to make the relationship me and zeke have a close one.

20. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

no whole foods?