Does anyone remember did BE win?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mr. Weedy, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

On Mvalley map around 00:00 GMT +2?

I MUST KNOW! My internet disconnected me while I was commanding on it. I was on BE and we were rushed by APCs by Nebajoth and some other guys, I think by PlöösDök too.

After some strugle we managed to get ourselves back on track and after some fighting we managed to get 3 barracks on the hill behind NF's starting base. 2 of them got built up and third one was left there dying while two guys took down NF's rax and other buildings there.

We captured their base and then placed barracks in the middle of the map.

After some time NF took down our base in their starting base but they never built anything there so we took it back after a while. Then I think we placed barracks in the middle of the map.

We had one VF in each base and one armory too and all those three bases (raxes + VFs + armories) were protected by a bunch of lvl 3 turrets.

I was moving BE's CV to A1 which was NF's starting base and where we had new base when I got disconnected.

So I ask you one question which I must know.

DID BE WIN THAT MATCH?

Player who I can remember being there are: Menderoz (or something like that), Simon and Nebajoth. Krenzo was there for a short moment but he left before BE won. Also I think PlöösDök was there on NF with Nebajoth but I'm not sure. There were also other players because teams were 6 for NF and 7 for BE or something like that.

Oh yeah PrivateSandbag was there too shouting all the time refs and turrets. :p

I need to know because every match which I have commanded has turned to be a failure because of team, which I have been in, has consisted of totally random guys and because of that lacked skills or I haven't been on my best while commanding.

This time I felt like I was doing well as commander and even my team had less claners and didn't look like as so much organized as other team was, still we were winning.

So that's why I want to know did BE win so I could feel good again and trust myself as commander and think I'm good commander too because people quite often vote for me.

2. Simon

Simon Banned

no we lost because they ninjaed the cv our we would have won

3. rat

rat Member

[​IMG]

4. Silk

Silk Mapper

Weedy, if you want to feel better, read only the last part ^^

5. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

that was a great match... really loved that one. basically after you crashed noone could reach the comm before they got to it and killed it, but we were doing pretty good

6. Mr. Weedy

Damn. The CV was right next to the middle barracks when I got disconnected. :p

Oh well. Thanks for the information. We really dominated that map with our 3 bases there. We had the whole lower part of the map AND survived all the APC rushes which were there in the beginning. They rushed our refiniries, they rushed our base, they rushed to north, they rushed with medium tanks...

Yet we survived till I got disconnected. :p

Anyway, thanks for information. :cool:

7. Mendoza

Mendoza Member

You called me Menderoz................................evil

8. Mr. Weedy

...Or something like that.

So it could also mean Mendoza. ;)

9. MomoZMonster

MomoZMonster Member

:cute: :cute: hmm.. some sort of disconnect hax? ...I'd be suspicious of who was on the other team... :rolleyes: