Do you think the Devs Don't Respect ou rights?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MooJuiceThaHater, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Why do you prevent Mr Pie from sharing his views? Why do you give yourself the right to impose your views of someone onto us? Why cant we have the freedom to judge the person ourselves?

Anybody who disagrees with your kingdom and brings forth constructive criticism. Is pushed away as an "idiot/Troll/AtentionWhore" hence the current team is putting sticks in the wheels of progress.

You scapegoat issues by labeling them incorrectly.
    You spread myths and propoganda all over the forum.

Instead of running away please provide valid arguments otherwise how can we take you seriously?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I'll bite. What are your arguments, moojuice? Otherwise, how can we take this thread seriously?

3. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

I do not have arguments I am asking questions to this self elected party who rules empires mod and they do not seem to respond to any of them and they always use the same dodging lines.

4. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

What rights?

Anyway, from what I can tell the dude is totally wack. The whole situation doesn't even deserve my time writing this post.... So I think I'm going to stop and never think or speak about it again.

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

moojuice you are so boring

6. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

The person is extremist but there is alot of truth in his sayings. Our humanitarian values are not respected. Viroman has suffered abuse, Mr Pie too and many many more what they all have in comon is that they have all been repressed because they had different views. Basicly the corrupted dev team is a monarchy filled with reactionary people who like to play god and believe in people being worth more then others.

THESE PEOPLE "RULE" YOU. Do not be blinded by the kingdoms propoganda.

7. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Urghh... Damnit.

Millions of people died to protect it, it is the most valuable thing that any of us will ever be able to say we have, yet we do not own it. Lets try not to make a mockery of the cornerstone of modern society by applying it to the half cut ramblings of the socially challenged in regard to a video game.

Freedom of speech is a right reserved for those that don't abuse it.
    Also without censorship there can be no freedom of speech unless there is no one abusing their freedom... That is certainly not the case here, extremist views further tip the balance towards censorship not away from it.

Also. Lets Touge tomorrow, I've been buying some new cars.

8. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

There is too much focus on Mr pie here in your views. I am using him as an example there is much more people who were willing to help this mod but they were rejected by the kingdom who has been pouring cement on themselves ever since they have occupied the leading seat. They are trying to create a "world" where they only fear losing that power.

And you should also start using sports tyres and not racing ones for street vehicles.
    I have a few cars to show you myself for the touge battle.

9. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Not really, broadly I'm saying that there are no rights infered to anyone simply by playing the game or having a forum account and that is fine. Not everything can or should be a democracy.

Anyway the rhetoric is nonsense and I really don't feel strongly about it so I'm going to do what I know I should have done in the first place and ignore it completely.

10. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

JewMoose is asking for a ban here. A single thread is one thing, but two? This is ridiculous.

11. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Not Everything has to be a democracy but it would still be better then the current tyranny.

We have a system that rejects improvement. Yet we have a community that demands improvement. The community wants change the "elites" hate change. Most are power hungry and sharing that could mean losing some.
    Most of them are "developers" to gain power, not suprising they fear losing it.

My question is. Are they developers at this point? And if not then why do they have powers of DEVELOPERS?

12. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Moojuice is a funny guy.

13. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

This is not democracy. Rule says no Mr Die, so no Mr Die.

Constructive criticism is not needed, listing what sucks, where and why is enough.

If you don't like the rules, go make your own mod. You're not "us".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.