do people want to see the league though till the end ?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Jul 22, 2016.

?

See the league though till the end ?

1. See the league though 6 rounds then end it

38.5%
  2. See the league though 4 rounds then end it

23.1%
  3. End the league

38.5%
  1. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

What can I say. I'm a whore

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I never understood why people take such offence to words like faggot or gay. Its not that people are insulting you because of your sexuality it's more just a general insult like cunt and asshole at this point. Spike is being a faggot right now, but not in the sense that he's being homosexual or doing anything related to that or the stereotype of gay men. He's just being a faggot.

Same thing with gay. People who use HMG on district are gay. Doesnt mean they like to suck on dick.

But on topic here. Theres no need for this poll or anything at all. Just play saturday and look at the turnout. If its the same = noone cares about forum drama. If its not the same = noone still cares about forum drama.

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

people take offense because it implies that being homosexual would be something bad.

4. Paradox

Yeah but the thing is noone uses it to insult homosexuality. Its just looking for an argument when some guy marches in and goes on about how you cant use faggot cause you're insulting homosexuals. Its a bit outdated to think that people using faggot as an insult are actually implying the other party is a homosexual.

5. Caelorum

Caelorum Member

Oh, it is still being used against gay people, which is why it is still offensive in another context. 'faggot' being used in another context only makes it worse as the belief is institutionalized to some degree like 'eskimo' is or 'yankee' for that matter, which is not used in the same way as it used to be.
    Not that I take offense at anyone using the words, but you better know why and who it hurts before you start using such words.

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Welcome to the liberal left! Look up Milo yiannpolos, loves calling himself a fag and by other people.

But I digress, end this league. Captains all left, people are disrespecting the only organizer and its generally been a comedy from the start.

7. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Also, aren't both not liked by the community? So what's the difference?

8. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

They aight

9. Paradox

Captains didnt all leave though. Spike was the pseudo captain of tango doing a lot of work for lawliet, organizing recruiting etc. Like I said before, lawliet was the face of tango, spike was the brain.

I didnt leave either I just got banned/kicked from the league, which isnt really going to be enforced so Im still here to command team whiskey.

10. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Fuck it im going thought with it even if i have to drag this shit along.