Crouch and shooting

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ^Dee^, Nov 3, 2007.

1. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

I don't know if it's just me but I've noticed that now when you crouch and shoot, your aim instantly goes to it's least accurate and standing recoil instead of what it should be when crouched.

It's only been happening since RC 30. Anyone else noticed it?

2. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

i think i picked up on something similar to this; i assumed it was because i just finished sprinting or something. I think I re-crouched and it went away, but I'm not sure. This could be a big issue, and it needs more testing. Anyone reading this, any data to report?

3. pixelized

pixelized Member

I've noticed this happen a couple of times figured it was just lag.

4. Silk

Silk Mapper

Sometimes it happens yes, but i've had that since ... i don't know ... probably rc7. If it's the same problem you guys have, just stand up and crouch again, and your accuracy should be fine.

I don't think it's happening more on this rc than before. I'm not even sure i had that problem since rc30.

I have absolutely no clue as to what causes it though. It happens rarely, but there seems to be no order in it. It just randomly occurs. Sometimes after jumping and crouching, sometimes just when crouching, ...

5. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

i always thought it was normal; i'm not even sure if i'm noticing more in RC30 or if it's just coincidence. Still, should test.

6. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

I think it's mostly lag. I don't have this problem when creating my own server.