Clan Benefit(s) Program

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Angry, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Angry

Angry Junior Member

Ok I have a site that currently is collecting dust, last night while having this awsome japanese apple beer drink it hit me.

So here's the deal, clans without a site and/or good solid forums will be given a free IPB 2.1 board... Free, no ads no messed up long and hard to remember URLs, no catch... with the name of your choice. (i.e. www.empiresuniverse.com/youforumnamehere/)

However I'm only offering it to those who qualify to all of the below.

1. Your clan must be a dedicated Empires only clan

2. You must have atleast 5-6 members minimum

3. You must be neat and organized

4. Must have good conduct (doesn't exploit, doesn't Cheat, flame, ect.)

5. Must be intellegent, speaks/types good english, and must not be a dick

6. Above all you must be at the very least.. Well, who am I kidding I can't come up with another rule.

Have a question? ask...

_________

Q&A

Q: But angry, why bother doing this when they can get them at places like invisionfree ect.

A: Well, for starters all those free services have ads, no to very little tech support, have long and hard to remember URLs, besides I'm always there to provide help when needed, and if you ask nicely, I could porbably install a mod and/or skin of your choice and help you customize it.

Q: What other Benefits do you get

A: None at the moment, I'll see what I can do, I can't promise anything.

Q: Whats the point of this again?

A: This is something provided by me to premote good clan sportsmanship and clan conduct, like a kind of quality control.
    _______

In short those clans who do show good conduct and sportsmanship will be rewarded with things to improve their clan and to make it better (If they havent already purchased a forum and/or domain). Those who don't can go and stay on a shitty ad filled free board or go pay for their own fucking stuff.

If you'd like to apply (providing your clan meets the requirements. You can post here or PM me. I need the leaders Contact info (MSN and/or Xfire), clan name, and prof that your clan meets the requirements. Then I'll do a quci background check and we'll go from there. :p

2. Bodrick

Bodrick Ye Olde Supermod

I've cleaned up this thread on request of Angry. Please don't do it again :)

3. Angry

Angry Junior Member

Yeah thanks man, Please only post if you either have a forum request OR have a question or anything of the sort. Please no more thread shitting guys your better than this.

4. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Hi Angry

I'd like to take you up on your offer for CommWarriors

We have had a site up (off and on) for the last 4 months but when it goes down (pretty frequently) we have no means to communicate. I'd love to switch over to your webspace. I'll PM you too. Thanks again

Evan

5. Angry

Angry Junior Member

I sent you a PM for your contact info, please reply accordingly.

6. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Have you received my replying PMs? Thanks