Can't join certain server

Discussion in 'Support' started by Avneet, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Avneet

Avneet Member

I'm having a strange problem. It's been about 2 days now. Certain servers wont let me in. Mostly when they are running custom maps(some maps that I already have and played on before). Sometimes I get in fine. Other times it just freezes as if it's trying to download the map, but never gets any bars no matter how long i wait.

It's happened again today on the only two long pinged servers with people =P This is another noob server. They were on vehicle training and it frooze like this(I have the map by the way so not sure why it's trying to redownload)--

Linky

Then today it got weirder. This is the Casual Gamers server. Some time ago they were on this map with the name you can see. I tried to connect and that frozen thing happened. BUT now no matter what map the server is on, my game always tried to download that old map. Here you can see it's trying to download the map, yet they are on emp_money--

Linky

And here is server list as I tried to join both so u see maps--

Linky

Here is my maps folder--

Linky

Edit-- After trying to connect to the server on emp_money over and over, I finally got through. It said I downloaded that map named there, but really I just got into server. Still wont let me in Vehicle Training.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  2. Empty

Empty Member

How long did you wait.
    Give us a time.

3. Avneet

Avneet Member

I waited about an hour for my longest and it just stood there the whole time. And no it's not my internet because I'm running on a 10mbps cable line. So I'm stuck as to what it can be. Once I did get in after that edit, I got in within a minute of connecting again to server. So it seems so random :o