Can I make a thread...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deadpool, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

in which we MATURELY discuss *****?

He obviously has some serious issues, and it has been going on for 6 or more years. I want to discuss how much some of you are messing with him and feeding his delusions.

I can partially get sane responses from him through very very painstaking application of logic.

I want you guys to stop feeding him this material for his delusions. He is obviously untreated, or if he is, he has periodic episodes of extreme delusion, that's why IMO he is silent for a while, then goes nuts for a bit, and so on.

Trickster? Beerdude? Can we talk about this community not fucking with a sick man's head?

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Uhh, we don't do anything to him except for when I last talked to Voldemort, and that was on the FB page.
    He does all of this stuff by himself, for himself, for people I suspect who are actually himself.

He comes to us, and bothers us. The only people who seek him out are the ones who want see how much of a freak show he is.
    I tried getting him some actual help from my early emp days, then he started cursing at me, calling me names, and being very fucking rude to somebody who tried to fucking get him help.
    Since I am going to school for a field in medicine, I felt it was my obligation to help him as a emerging service worker, but I can only tolerate so much bullshit and abuse.
    So now I treat him like spike.
    Blocked and ignored.

Anybody sane has him blocked because normal people don't enjoy conspiracies and depression cases him like.

He is tricksters stalker and nothing more.
    Maybe if he manned the fuck up and played the game instead of generate excuses for himself not too, maybe he would get more respect.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I used to not even know him, he contacted me once 2 years ago immediatly calling me a deeist en a follower of king empty and what not.

Note: I was a member of this forum but only for a support thread, I had no clue what shithole, I love you guys though, this was yet.

I told him I had no idea what he was talking about, so he started calling me names, like liar, troll, retard and what not. I told him I only play the game and what not, he kept insinsting that I Should stop lying.

I just left the chat, 2 days later he contacted me again, I go troll him and what not telling him I am a deest and a servant of this "king empty" blabalbalabla he goes all " yes I'm right, blabalabla" goes on about blackhole and shit, I'm just clueless about wtf he is talking about so I just let him ramble and he leaves the chat afterwards, these were the first 2 of many encounterse, after those first 2 I just fuck about with him basicly.

4. BroT

BroT Member

Why not just call a hitman on him?

No srsly, just tell everyone you see to never speak to this freak(novich, lel jk) ever.

Maybe just a forever alone trying to get some attention...

5. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

No wonder him and paradox get along so well.

6. BroT

BroT Member

[​IMG]

7. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

There's nothing to discuss. I don't know if he still stalks anyone else, but he still stalks me across the internet. He has schizophrenia or something along those lines, and he needs help from real people who know him in real life. Everyone on the internet needs to ignore him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.